[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I mean I haven't got that far but I've heard rumblings of characters in this game that were also in the original game making references to events that happened in the original but haven't or don't happen here. Also I've heard about
Zack
. I plan to finish the Remake at some point before the sequel is released. I didn't know what The Whispered were but at the point I was at it mostly felt pretty in line to the original with an expanded story. They hadn't done anything that made me say this is going off the rails of what I was expecting.
The whispers were there to make sure the events played out exactly as they did in the original game. Barret dies near the end and is brought back to life by the whispers because it wasn't supposed to happen.

the game basically ends with the team killing the whispers of faith with emphasis on the fact that they are no longer tied to the original games events. This is demonstrated with the revelation that wedge and Biggs survived the attack on the the sector 7 plate and Zack is still alive.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

-There won't be any locations from the original game cut in the remake. However, due to the strucuture of remake being multiple games, there will be slight change in the order of places you visit. But no location will be cut.

-We know some fans are worried that because it's going to be finished in 3 games, some are worried things might get cut or shortened. But nothing will be cut or shortened.

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
We getting the Sunken Gelnika and Ancient Forest soon :blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:pachaha: so they get crisis core but not the remakes