[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
As a 12 year old i begged my parents to get me the game with the dude with the huge sword on the cover for christmas.

They got it, and it was the single most amazing game experience i had ever had, or would have for the rest of my life,

From summer 98 till forever all i ever wanted was for them to remake/sequel/update this game in some way.

When they announced the remake, i was the happiest gamer on earth.

When they told me they were breaking it up into pieces i decided then and there i was gonna play the full thing in all its glory and i wasn’t gonna play these nickel and dime games with square.

As far as i’m concerned i’m still waiting on them to complete the dream i’ve held since 1998.

When it’s finally complete i will enthrall myself into this world like no other game. It’s religious to me at this point. Couple more years just makes it all so much sweeter :blessed:

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
As a 12 year old i begged my parents to get me the game with the dude with the huge sword on the cover for christmas.

They got it, and it was the single most amazing game experience i had ever had, or would have for the rest of my life,

From summer 98 till forever all i ever wanted was for them to remake/sequel/update this game in some way.

When they told me they were breaking it up into pieces i decided then and there i was gonna play the full thing in all its glory and i wasn’t gonna play these nickel and dime games with square.

As far as i’m concerned i’m still waiting on them to complete the dream i’ve held since 1998.

When it’s finally complete i will enthrall myself into this world like no other game. It’s religious to me at this point. Couple more years just makes it all so much sweeter :blessed:
You a clown, lil bro 🤡

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

its already been "a couple more years"(almost 3 actually) since pt 1 drop.

u gonna be eligible for social security(or what's left of it, thanks republicans) before this mythical "complete" version drops :ufdup:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
naw, fukk that, I was too nice in my previous post. who the fukk brags about WAITING to play a game? what kinda bullshyt is this? Meach the type to be bragging about 1080p while the rest of the world on 4K OLEDS

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
its already been "a couple more years"(almost 3 actually) since pt 1 drop.

u gonna be eligible for social security(or what's left of it, thanks republicans) before this mythical "complete" version drops :ufdup:
Which makes waiting make even more sense to me.

Why the hell would i wanna play pieces and parts of a game over the course of 10 years or so. That sounds crazy to me:hubie:

naw, fukk that, I was too nice in my previous post. who the fukk brags about WAITING to play a game? what kinda bullshyt is this? Meach the type to be bragging about 1080p while the rest of the world on 4K OLEDS

Patient gamers always win.

Even the people that just waited for the PS5 version had a way better experience than those on PS4 day one.

The PS6 remaster for all 3 gone be crazy :wow:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Which makes waiting make even more sense to me.

Why the hell would i wanna play pieces and parts of a game over the course of 10 years or so. That sounds crazy to me:hubie:
the same way u completed the Halo story from Bungie over a decade span.

the same way the John Wick story took 9 years before it concluded.

imagine skipping them shyts in theaters just cuz u wanted to brag about watching all 4 movies back 2 back on some dvd your uncle burned for u

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But that wasn’t a story i already played through.

This was one complete game they’ve turned into 3.

I already know this story, each individual Halo game was it’s own complete story.
I fukking hate it when people who didnt play games try to explain to me about a game. like I said in the other thread, if u actually played the remake, this isnt a 1 for 1 story so no the fukk u dont know what's happening.

was Biggs alive in the original? no
was wedge alive in the original? no
was Zack alive in the original? no
Did Cloud remember Arieth's murder at the Temple of the Ancients in the original? No
Was Sephiroth in the Midgar portion of the original? No, just his sword where the president died.
Did u change the predetermined course of fate by fighting the whispers in the original? No.

so no, u didnt "already play through" this story.

the lying needs to stop, its unbecoming of you.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I fukking hate it when people who didnt play games try to explain to me about a game. like I said in the other thread, if u actually played the remake, this isnt a 1 for 1 story so no the fukk u dont know what's happening.

Did Cloud remember Arieth's murder at the Temple of the Ancients in the original? No
Was Sephiroth in the Midgar portion of the original? No, just his sword where the president died.
Did u change the predetermined course of fate by fighting the whispers in the original? No.

It’s a remake breh. Some shyt changed but it’s a remake. There’s some differences in dead space and RE4 remake, but them shyts is still remakes.

Why are y’all like this?? :huhldup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Let meach lie to himself until he gets his ps5 for christmas :pachaha: