[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s a remake breh. Some shyt changed but it’s a remake. There’s some differences in dead space and RE4 remake, but them shyts is still remakes.

Why are y’all like this?? :huhldup:
because if u actually played this bytch you'd realize this story takes place after ff7 already happened. its a whole new timeline.
wanna know why Zack tried to meet up with Aerith at the church in remake after she already left Midgar Cloud but not in the original? cuz he was fukking dead already in the original.

if u that broke I will buy u a ps5 so you can finally play it. what's your PO Box, im serious

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
be cause if u actually played this bytch you'd realize this story takes place after ff7 already happened. its a whole new timeline. if u that broke I will buy u a ps5 so you can finally play it. what's your PO Box, im serious
That’s a theory, but it’s not necessarily true,

In the first game seproth and aerith knew some future/past shyt from the livestream. The remake seems to explore this more, but that doesn’t mean it’s a totally different timeline or that this game happened “after” the first one.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:comeon:

Yes, Sephiroth knew team avalanche and friends were gonna push his wig back after summoning meteor in the original :childplease:
The lifestream is all things future and past. Seproth knew shyt from falling in. The nikka had time clones running around.:stopitslime: Things being not what they seem is on brand for the game.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That’s a theory, but it’s not necessarily true,

In the first game seproth and aerith knew some future/past shyt from the livestream. The remake seems to explore this more, but that doesn’t mean it’s a totally different timeline or that this game happened “after” the first one.
u are so full of shyt, was there any indication that Sephiroth having the slightest thought that he'd lose. and there were ZERO scenes that indicated Aerith was gonna die, not 1. why do u think that scene was so shocking in 1997? it came outta nowhere.

you didnt play the fukking remake and dear god does it show. just please stop while youre ahead. please play the game and then come back and discuss with us that played it almost 4 years ago.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
u are so full of shyt, was there any indication that Sephiroth having the slightest thought that he'd lose. and there were ZERO scenes that indicated Aerith was gonna die, not 1. why do u think that scene was so shocking in 1997? it came outta nowhere.

you didnt play the fukking remake and dear god does it show. just please stop while youre ahead. please play the game and then come back and discuss with us that played it almost 4 years ago.
Again the lifestream was explained as all of the memories of people past and future. Falling in was how he projected his clone into the world. Both Aerith and Seproth have dialoge that suggest they know about the future/past from falling in the lifestream. We don’t even know if the seproth in remake is “real” or if anyone is for that matter.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Again the lifestream was explained as all of the memories of people past and future. Falling in was how he projected his clone into the world. Both Aerith and Seproth have dialoge that suggest they know about the future/past from falling in the lifestream. We don’t even know if the seproth in remake is “real” or if anyone is for that matter.

What are you talking about, theres a multi-stage final boss battle where you fight him :dahell:

This is what happens when you don’t play the games but want to still be a part of the discussions

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That doesn’t mean it’s actually seproth.

An appeal to ignorance, also known as an argument from ignorance, occurs when someone argues for or against an idea because there is no evidence to refute the claim or a person believes something is true because they do not know enough about the subject

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
because if u actually played this bytch you'd realize this story takes place after ff7 already happened. its a whole new timeline.
wanna know why Zack tried to meet up with Aerith at the church in remake after she already left Midgar Cloud but not in the original? cuz he was fukking dead already in the original.

if u that broke I will buy u a ps5 so you can finally play it. what's your PO Box, im serious
Ill take that ps5 offer :myman:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
can anyone tell me what the differences are story wise between this game and the original PS1 game?

So zack is alive now? what else is different? I also didn't play that standalone give with Yuffie

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
can anyone tell me what the differences are story wise between this game and the original PS1 game?

So zack is alive now? what else is different? I also didn't play that standalone give with Yuffie
The major difference I think is that both Sephiroth and Aerith know of what happened in PS1 game. How much they know is anyone's guess, though.

It's pretty much a meta-Remake.

The Yuffie dlc just showcases what she was doing in Midgar before she encountered the party.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Which one didn’t you play the original or the remake?