[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Original

only played the remake, but not the PS5 exclusive Yuffie game

but i havent touched FF7R in around 3 years.

Oh….

On top of what @DripSzn said…

multiple characters that die in the original game are alive at the ending of remake. Pretty much all of avalanche die when they drop the plate. Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie all die when you run to the top.

That member of soldier Roche isn’t in the original game, and the journey you do with Jessie up to sector 7 isn’t in the original game either. You never really see or hear much abut any other factions of avalanche in the original. Theres a bunch more stuff, like learning about the ancients in Shinra, . President Shinra is dead once you arrive at the top floor, etc.

More characters that weren’t in the original..

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
because if u actually played this bytch you'd realize this story takes place after ff7 already happened. its a whole new timeline.
wanna know why Zack tried to meet up with Aerith at the church in remake after she already left Midgar Cloud but not in the original? cuz he was fukking dead already in the original.

if u that broke I will buy u a ps5 so you can finally play it. what's your PO Box, im serious
Areith is still gonna die they just switching shyt up relax

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
giphy.gif

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yea, Aerith will be a Game of Thrones death for the folks who didn’t play the OG.

They finna be like

:damn::to:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
you know they can't wait to kill tifa this time around and give her a whole spirit quest revival segment to boost her visibility :mjlol: square ain't missing out on that bag twice

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
That’s a theory, but it’s not necessarily true,

In the first game seproth and aerith knew some future/past shyt from the livestream. The remake seems to explore this more, but that doesn’t mean it’s a totally different timeline or that this game happened “after” the first one.

How are u theorizing on a game you havent played :gucci:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It’s a remake, spoilers of the differences are everywhere. People in here theorizing about the story clearly have not played the OG games.

You always on my nuts :shaq:

You 48 with 50 11 kids perpetually saying gay shyt online over your love of xbox and ruminating over games you didnt play and things you dont own

No joke I can come up with is funnier/sadder than your reality :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You 48 with 50 11 kids perpetually saying gay shyt online over your love of xbox and ruminating over games you didnt play and things you dont own

No joke I can come up with is funnier/sadder than your reality :yeshrug:
I own the game.

Again, you trying to be all in my koolaid and don’t know the flavor :noah: