[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I’m really psyched about this game! Remake was really good but i’m expecting THIS one to be a classic. I just have a feeling that even with the new story iterations the creative team is going to knock this out of the park on some Empire Strikes Back shyt

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Every character is written with love. You're free to have any opinions or thoughts, but please stop sending me comments like I should delete that character or even kill him. I don't want to block or mute too much, and I don't want to lock it.

It turns out the person that harassed Nojima was Jairus aka obsessed Jessie fanboy

If you’re not aware of the situation, 2 accounts tagged Nojima in shipping posts asking Aerith to die so that Cloud and Tifa could or something like that. As a person who loves Cloud and Tifa, that is just wrong to do towards the writer of FFVII. It turns out it wasn’t a toxic CT fan or CA fan like some are claiming, it was Jairus. Jairus is an obsessed Jessie fan who’s been harassing Nojima and the VAs of Tifa and Aerith. He made 2 accounts and tried to make it seem like it was toxic CT fans. A YouTuber by the name of schrodingersbabyseal looked into this and has confirmed that it was indeed Jairus. His behavior is unacceptable and he needs help.

These fukking unhinged cry babies man :dead:

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm getting fukking impatient.

Damn near 2 months has passed since the trailer and still the game seems so far away :mjcry: