[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Even though its obvious. The days of optional main characters are over with

Good. I hated how excluded they felt in the original game, especially considering they were two of the coolest characters in the game.

I'm fine with having optional characters in RPGs, but if you acquire them, then I want them to have full party intereactions, backgrounds, etc. like any main character does.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Good. I hated how excluded they felt in the original game, especially considering they were two of the coolest characters in the game.

I'm fine with having optional characters in RPGs, but if you acquire them, then I want them to have full party intereactions, backgrounds, etc. like any main character does.

Yeah, i can see it working in games BG3 but something like Final Fantasy that’s more linear and highly cinematic, doesn’t make sense. I hope they tie a lot of the DoC story into this one also

and i hope we get a fully Vincent DLC spinoff

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, i can see it working in games BG3 but something like Final Fantasy that’s more linear and highly cinematic, doesn’t make sense. I hope they tie a lot of the DoC story into this one also

That's no excuse. It could be done sensibly pretty easily.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's no excuse. It could be done sensibly pretty easily.

F6inUXcWwAA8Agk

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

DLC? Nah need own game
Dirge of Cerberus remake fully fleshed :wow:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wonder why they aren’t talking about Cid at all, he definitely joins before the forgotten capital
They've already said things are in a different order. The games gonna end at the Forgotten City/Capital but there's scenes in the trailer where the party is in Mideel. Sh'ts different now.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dahell: ??? They did though?

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The ONLY lame thing I've seen about this game is that it seems Vincent and Cid will be assist characters. That is genuinely not acceptable.

Everything else sounds stellar.

Daps
Anybody actually buying the physical edition? I've gotten pretty comfortable over the last few years not having to change discs, but I think I really want the steelbook