[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Am a skip these other optional fights until am level 60,just cause I beat titan and Bahamut don't mean shyt against Odin and his aggressive a.i ....I had Alexander basically beaten then this bytch nikka shows up and fukks everything up .I'll be back for them post game,not worth the stress

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Everyone who is trying to get the Plat, keep grinding. Everyone who has the Plat, be proud.

There are people who are actually paying others to get the Plat for them.

Then, I was reading the comments on one video when one guy told someone they had a skill issue and the other dude said he wouldn’t say it to his face and wanted to fight him.

This Plat is a big deal.

:mjlol: :mjlol:
:mjlol:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
My personal GOTY but it seems too divisive among people to win it this year.
Great gameplay,good graphics,good story that made the same mistake as Ubisoft games and FF 15 the world is too big and the story kinda takes a backseat..that u kinda forget what the hell is going on. And wayyyy too much fluff . If ony keep queens blood,the same side quest and the story it's a 40 -45 hr game...... but with the fluff it's 100 plus smh

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Finally beat it last night :whew: That last fight damn near had me throw my controller. I hate when they put you in a weird materia situation for a boss fight, I was too far in so I was like fukk it. 120+ hours on this game… never put this many hours is any story/single player game. I need a break from gaming for a few weeks

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Great gameplay,good graphics,good story that made the same mistake as Ubisoft games and FF 15 the world is too big and the story kinda takes a backseat..that u kinda forget what the hell is going on. And wayyyy too much fluff . If ony keep queens blood,the same side quest and the story it's a 40 -45 hr game...... but with the fluff it's 100 plus smh
It makes no sense to me that people complain that the game has a lot of side content. That’s what most of the ‘fluff’ is anyway.

You can ignore that and get through the story if you wish :yeshrug:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It makes no sense to me that people complain that the game has a lot of side content. That’s what most of the ‘fluff’ is anyway.

You can ignore that and get through the story if you wish :yeshrug:
If it's in the game, then it's up for criticism.

No different than any other series we voice opinions about that do the same thing.

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
If it's in the game, then it's up for criticism.

No different than any other series we voice opinions about that do the same thing.
You misinterpreted. If people don’t like the side content specifically, that’s one thing.

What I’m saying is that I’ve seen people complain about the amount of minigames and side content, as if they’re being forced to play it. That’s dumb.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You misinterpreted. If people don’t like the side content specifically, that’s one thing.

What I’m saying is that I’ve seen people complain about the amount of minigames and side content, as if they’re being forced to play it. That’s dumb.
Depending on how far into the end game content you want to go, then those mini games and side content is a requirement.

If it's in the game, then it's up for criticism. Whether the gamer is being forced to play or not doesn't change that.

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Depending on how far into the end game content you want to go, then those mini games and side content is a requirement.

If it's in the game, then it's up for criticism. Whether the gamer is being forced to play or not doesn't change that.
If people want to do ENDGAME content, then yes, they have to interact with the side content and minigames. That’s pretty much expected with a JRPG.

And once again, you ignoring what I said.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've said what I said about the content, for the average player who runs through the game, and maybe do a chunk of the side stuff this game is excellent, no less than a 9/10 imo.
This isn't some 7/10 or lower game because there's a fukking mini game that you do for 2 minutes in a couple of chapters. People like to exaggerate issues in games to knock them down a peg.

Since I beat this game, I've had no interest in playing any other games lately. :yeshrug: This is my GOTY so far.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I've said what I said about the content, for the average player who runs through the game, and maybe do a chunk of the side stuff this game is excellent, no less than a 9/10 imo.
This isn't some 7/10 or lower game because there's a fukking mini game that you do for 2 minutes in a couple of chapters. People like to exaggerate issues in games to knock them down a peg.

Since I beat this game, I've had no interest in playing any other games lately. :yeshrug: This is my GOTY so far.
Really?? Could be burn out.because I got over 100hrs clocked in and am still playing my other games just fine..I space out my gaming sessions .I might go 2 weeks or up to a month without touching a game I enjoy including this one.......I never understood nikkas playing one game for 2 weeks straight 10 hr sessions daily,that's insanity.

My frustrations with the minigames are the ones attached to good weapons,materia or the worst offender the main story quests progress. Just feels that out of the 100 hrs, 60 of those is just respective towers,springs and trying to get a decent score..the last 3rd of the story could have been added to this.no need to pay another 70 dollars

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really?? Could be burn out.because I got over 100hrs clocked in and am still playing my other games just fine..I space out my gaming sessions .I might go 2 weeks or up to a month without touching a game I enjoy including this one.......I never understood nikkas playing one game for 2 weeks straight 10 hr sessions daily,that's insanity.

My frustrations with the minigames are the ones attached to good weapons,materia or the worst offender the main story quests progress. Just feels that out of the 100 hrs, 60 of those is just respective towers,springs and trying to get a decent score..the last 3rd of the story could have been added to this.no need to pay another 70 dollars
I think the towers and stuff could've been removed, I don't know why they where there in the first place. I'd prefer if the overworld didn't tell you where anything was besides you finding it organically while playing and the map would update when you come across it.

Chadley should've just been a VR battle organizer for tutorials only and the summons should have been found through hints/secret areas that correspond to their element. I'd rather find Ifrit and fight him than to just go to Chadley and select a fight.

Towers and divine springs are pointless and the info obtained from them could've still been there. That way the game would only seem to be full of fluff if you look for it but the main quest/found side quests would be the only things on the map to see.

Last edited: