[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I think the towers and stuff could've been removed, I don't know why they where there in the first place. I'd prefer if the overworld didn't tell you where anything was besides you finding it organically while playing and the map would update when you come across it.

Chadley should've just been a VR battle organizer for tutorials only and the summons should have been found through hints/secret areas that correspond to their element. I'd rather find Ifrit and fight him than to just go to Chadley and select a fight.

Towers and divine springs are pointless and the info obtained from them could've still been there. That way the game would only seem to be full of fluff if you look for it but the main quest/found side quests would be the only things on the map to see.
Agree with mostly what u said here,yep

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Can someone remind me for the final boss fight, can we switch materia before each phase or do we only get to set it before the whole fight?

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Let’s talk party combos. Who was your main team?

Once I got to hard mode, it was Barret, Red, and rotation for the 3rd spot for me.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man there's still so much to see in this game, I can't get enough :ohlawd:
I still have a bunch of stuff to do in Grasslands and Gongaga among other locations.
What's the best course of action?
Play through the game over on hard mode chapter 1 and up or finish all the side quests in chapter 13 and then start the game over one by one on hard?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I still have a bunch of stuff to do in Grasslands and Gongaga among other locations.
Play through the game over on hard mode chapter 1 and up or finish all the side quests in chapter 13 and then start the game over one by one on hard?
To get all the manuscripts you’re going to have to do redo the side quests anyways. Remember that if you do the game on hard mode.

I’d finish them all up on normal mode first as it’s a lot more difficult on hard mode.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Wait you have to do all the side quests over on hard mode even again? How does that even work?
Yup as it's 112 total manuscripts and completing all the VR and chapters on hard isn't enough to get them all.

It gives you the option to reset the data in the chapter replay after beating the game.

I'd recommend doing all of the Queens Blood challenges on normal and easy mode as they're all max level during hard mode.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup as it's 112 total manuscripts and completing all the VR and chapters on hard isn't enough to get them all.

It gives you the option to reset the data in the chapter replay after beating the game.

I'd recommend doing all of the Queens Blood challenges on normal and easy mode as they're all max level during hard mode.
Damn... This sounds exhausting. I may start over but shyt, Idk lol. This game is already fukking gigantic.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Let’s talk party combos. Who was your main team?

Once I got to hard mode, it was Barret, Red, and rotation for the 3rd spot for me.
On my first playthrough, it was Barret, Tifa, and Cloud. 2nd one, I switched it up and mostly focused on Aerith, with Barret and a random, then towards the end back to my first squad.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Do you plan to Platinum? If so, I recommend to get to the max level then do the VR challenges before hard mode because you get more accessories and the GotdamnGotamn, which makes hard mode easier plus a lot more fun.

Be warned though, you might not want to play the game anymore when you get to the VR challenges.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Did you do all the side quests? If so, you don’t have to do them all again on hard, but there are specific ones where you can see which one has a manuscript.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you plan to Platinum? If so, I recommend to get to the max level then do the VR challenges before hard mode because you get more accessories and the GotdamnGotamn, which makes hard mode easier plus a lot more fun.

Be warned though, you might not want to play the game anymore when you get to the VR challenges.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Did you do all the side quests? If so, you don’t have to do them all again on hard, but there are specific ones where you can see which one has a manuscript.
Idk the rage I've seen throughout this thread idk lol.
I didn't do all the side quests that open up after you get to chapter 13.

So the best way is do all the VR challenges to get the best accessories/weapon and then start over? Having to do the side quests in hard mode to get a platinum is some bs though lol. I'm thinking do I do hard mode or do I just finish the OG game, and do hard mode like a year or so before the final part releases...