[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Idk the rage I've seen throughout this thread idk lol.
I didn't do all the side quests that open up after you get to chapter 13.

So the best way is do all the VR challenges to get the best accessories/weapon and then start over? Having to do the side quests in hard mode to get a platinum is some bs though lol. I'm thinking do I do hard mode or do I just finish the OG game, and do hard mode like a year or so before the final part releases...
I believe you don’t need to do the side quests on hard mode to get the platinum. You only need to do them to get the manuscripts which make your weapons stronger.

I say to do the VR challenges first because you get another magnify and elemental I think, and a couple more things like the limit break accessory.

If you don’t want the platinum it isn’t really worth doing them, but if you do plan on getting it, then it’s better to do it that way because it makes hard mode that much easier and fun.

It’s like do the extremely hard shyt first to make everything easy.

Plus Idk if you did all minigames, you have to do them on hard to get the trophy to get the plat.

That gliding bird shyt had to be the hardest minigame.

Chocobo racing took a good chunk of time to finish.

Breh it took me like 2 months to get the plat after I beat the game and did all the side quests.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I know they used Reunion for CC, but they keep saying it. I’m wondering if they’re going to name the next game Reunite or Reunited.

:jbhmm: :jbhmm:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
God, the Cait Sith section was some grade A bullshyt.

This game is truly A Tale of Two Cities. When you're playing through the campaign and some of the better side quests, it's fantastic. When you're throwing cardboard boxes as Cait Sith or doing sit-ups as Tifa, you want to go to the next SE shareholder conference and tell Nomura to reign in his developers and stop them from putting any goofy shyt they want into his games.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I believe you don’t need to do the side quests on hard mode to get the platinum. You only need to do them to get the manuscripts which make your weapons stronger.

I say to do the VR challenges first because you get another magnify and elemental I think, and a couple more things like the limit break accessory.

If you don’t want the platinum it isn’t really worth doing them, but if you do plan on getting it, then it’s better to do it that way because it makes hard mode that much easier and fun.

It’s like do the extremely hard shyt first to make everything easy.

Plus Idk if you did all minigames, you have to do them on hard to get the trophy to get the plat.

That gliding bird shyt had to be the hardest minigame.

Chocobo racing took a good chunk of time to finish.

Breh it took me like 2 months to get the plat after I beat the game and did all the side quests.

:mjlol: :mjlol:
Did you have to redo QB all over again at any point to get the Plat?

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I need to finish this bullshyt this weekend. Am on the middle of chapter 13 but benn lollygagging since the final shape came out

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For some reason when I played Odin/Alexander on hard mode during the Gilgamesh side quest Odin just left the battle field and didn't come back until I beat Alexander.:russ:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Odin was insanely hard but clutch for the final battle

I have a theory that Chadley will collect all this data over two games and He himself becomes Knights of The Round that you have to fight and beat
Nahhh Hojo knows of his existence now so he’ll probably turn into an enemy at some point during the next time

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
For some reason when I played Odin/Alexander on hard mode during the Gilgamesh side quest Odin just left the battle field and didn't come back until I beat Alexander.:russ:
Yea you got lucky. Odin is not bad by himself, but when you got Alexander big ass interrupting your ability to avoid Odins offense :mjcry:

But I just realized I’ve been attempting to beat this under leveled