[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
The VR battles are kind of bullshyt. The game wants to be Dark Souls like, but mechanics and gameplay just isn’t there to pull it off. It doesn’t help that a lot of those combinations are just thrown together and not beta tested beforehan.
100%. The V/R battle where you have to kill the Mindflayer before the other two little squid b*stards self-destruct is just straight up bad game design in otherwise fantastic game.

fukk the stupid sit up mini game as well.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got the plat today finally, but yeah this is still a 8/10, too many frustrating things in this game to give it more than that unfortunately, just feels like there are so many parts that are just there to waste your time

One of the things I absolutely hate about this game is when they have these cutscenes during the boss battles.

Each and every time I do a move, it doesn’t land because the boss has a cutscene and my atb is still used.

This Scarlet fight had like 4 of them and each time it was when I was doing a move.

This needs to be fixed for Part 3 ASAP.

:martin::martin:

That being said, hard mode has been a lot of fun.

:blessed::blessed:
wait till you get to chapter 14 on hard :huhldup:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Got the plat today finally, but yeah this is still a 8/10, too many frustrating things in this game to give it more than that unfortunately, just feels like there are so many parts that are just there to waste your time

wait till you get to chapter 14 on hard :huhldup:
How did you take out the Savage Grandhorn’s and Earthbound?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Finally got past the Savage Grandhorns and now slowly knocking down these VR battles :ehh:

Probably should pick one and stick to it instead of jumping back and forth between the VR battles and these last two hard mode chapters I have left.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I plan to hop back in tonight…..I may just ignore the rest of the side missions, I’m in the last part of the game I believe