[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beat it yesterday, the ending was :why:

140 hours and still didn't finish all the mini games
I'm gonna probably finish up the rest of the stuff over the period until the last one releases. I'll do a proper hard mode replay once we get the release date.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It definitely is by extension of them locking higher level limits behind synergies to increase limit levels. It takes too long to fully power it up.

Even Ribbon feels much weaker compared to the last game as they pick and choose and where it applies. Those white whisperers in Chapter 14 were able to apply debuffs even with it attached.
I read that stuff, but I just be using magic now.

So you have to do the super synergy moves to get the limit breaks right? You know what’s funny; I don’t really know how to get the moves, I just fight until they show up.

To get them you gotta do atb moves or some shyt right?

I haven’t used the Ribbon yet, so I didn’t see what the hype was about. I think it was to get rid of all status stuff right?

I just be trying to play the game man, not read all this shyt.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I read that stuff, but I just be using magic now.

So you have to do the super synergy moves to get the limit breaks right? You know what’s funny; I don’t really know how to get the moves, I just fight until they show up.

To get them you gotta do atb moves or some shyt right?

I haven’t used the Ribbon yet, so I didn’t see what the hype was about. I think it was to get rid of all status stuff right?

I just be trying to play the game man, not read all this shyt.

:mjlol: :mjlol:
Using weapon abilities help trigger the synergy abilities. Depending on the symbol next to the ability will grant different aspects. The unlimited MP one works wonders depending on the point of the battle that you're at.

I've put 150 hours into this game and have barely seen the level 3 limit breaks. With that being said, I used it with Barrett and Cloud against one of the Demon Walls with half health left this morning and it completely took them out :hubie:

Ribbon is "supposed" to prevent detrimental status affects and make it harder to be interrupted using magic, but I've still be deathed by Tonberries and it doesn't seem to prevent you from getting stunned.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Do you ever use Optinoob's videos for bosses? Dude is elite

Oh yeah his videos definitely helped with Jenova LifeClinger and Rufus. I couldn't pull off the Red Dragon strategy, so I used the Manaward/Steelskin tank for Crimson Breath. It only started working for me when I started moving to the edges of the battlefield and was able to keep Barrett alive.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
That gongaga map or whatever is a disaster..at least chapter 9 had a bit more story to it...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm looking for the track that plays in that cabin area before you get to Gongaga. It's where you do the side quest for that guy who wants to create something for Barret.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Video Games have NOT been hitting the same since I beat this. :francis:
I’ve been hopping from game to game feeling empty. This game set the bar way too high.:to:
Same. I beat it and I have been thinking about it like let me go do all the side quests and other stuff. The game truly was something else, the sheer amount of content all in one game with high quality visuals to match is not often seen in many JRPGS. Seeing you able to leave Kalm, and see in the distance other settlements and towns, with stuff to do everywhere(even if it got repetitive) is just wow. I remember leaving the Corel Prison to find Barrett and was in awe that there was such a huge region to explore. i wish there was a time of day option to play Junon and Grasslands at night or dusk.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What was everyone least favourite section in the game? Mine was cosmo canyon.
I'd probably say that section as well. It wasn't "bad" per se but if I was forced to choose I didn't quite like the area. It reminded me of Horizon.
No, actually wtf am I talking about, clearly the very last battle is my least favorite part of the game. It was so annoying to do.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
What was everyone least favourite section in the game? Mine was cosmo canyon.
The VR battles are kind of bullshyt. The game wants to be Dark Souls like, but mechanics and gameplay just isn’t there to pull it off. It doesn’t help that a lot of those combinations are just thrown together and not beta tested beforehan.