[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
What was everyone least favourite section in the game? Mine was cosmo canyon.
Gongaga hands down. Not the main story stuff but navigating that area by mushroom made me say fukk it and move on early.

I may have to agree with this. I loved how Gongaga looked, loved the background music, but found it a chore to navigate, and so I didn't really do as much exploring as I did others.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Shame because they could’ve made gongaga a dope a dope ass map to navigate if they just made a jump button…instead they opted for some dumb ass bouncing mushrooms :beli:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I may have to agree with this. I loved how Gongaga looked, loved the background music, but found it a chore to navigate, and so I didn't really do as much exploring as I did others.
Same, loved the ambience of Gongaga, but it's no fun to explore a region if it's just a giant maze.

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Had this since release and I just did the dolphin minigame to get to the top of Junon like a week ago.

I'm so behind. When I played Remake back in 2020, I couldn't put it down. With Rebirth, I play this shyt every two weeks. The weird part about it all is that I love the game. It just feels overwhelming with the amount of stuff to do. I gotta lock in fr.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
One of the things I absolutely hate about this game is when they have these cutscenes during the boss battles.

Each and every time I do a move, it doesn’t land because the boss has a cutscene and my atb is still used.

This Scarlet fight had like 4 of them and each time it was when I was doing a move.

This needs to be fixed for Part 3 ASAP.

:martin::martin:

That being said, hard mode has been a lot of fun.

:blessed::blessed: