[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Made it to Chapter 14 which (I think) is the final chapter :mjcry:going to miss this game

Hopefully the final boss(es) don't disappoint. Also hoping I get to to back and finish sidequests (although I've done most of them).

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not the type to skip cutscenes the first time, but I'm REALLY tempted. :beli:

I've barely touched the controller in the last like 45 minutes other than to follow Aerith. Seems like they're just stalling.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Omfg man, Sephiroth is literally driving me crazy. I've died at least 10 times at the very very end

I've gotten his health down to a SLIVER of health and this bytch nikka does his Omnislash or w/e and wipes me out. I cannot, I just rage quit this bullshyt. I'll try to finish it tomorrow or something smh.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sephiroth sure is cheap with his "one hit and your whole team dies" moves :beli:

I almost had his health down, and he did some random undodgeable attack that killed both of us :beli:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sephiroth sure is cheap with his "one hit and your whole team dies" moves :beli:

I almost had his health down, and he did some random undodgeable attack that killed both of us :beli:
Spoilers breh not everyone beat it yet. I'm at this part but had I not gotten there I'd been spoiled.
But that move I read that you need to do a wide area magic attack to damage his left wing to stop it.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
One thing the next game needs is nighttime settings. That’s one thing I liked a lot about the first game; they had a lot of sections during the night and it just looked so good.

Just got done with chapter 1 and Kalm looked so good at night. Changes the whole experience.

:wow: :wow:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Spoilers breh not everyone beat it yet. I'm at this part but had I not gotten there I'd been spoiled.
But that move I read that you need to do a wide area magic attack to damage his left wing to stop it.
I don't think that's much a spoiler. Every summon boss has a move like this, so one would guess that the final boss would have a similar move.