[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was surprising easy for me. I used Cloud, Aerith and Barret. Use Aerith's Arcane Ward to spam spells. I used Barret to draw Bahamut away from Aerith and as a healer.

Kujata was harder fight.
I died a few times as I'd get him down to low HP areas and he'd do his Gigaflare move which wipes the party. I was only lucky to beat him because I had revival earrings equipped with Cloud so after the revival I quickly healed myself and then I had a limit break which defeated him. To make matters worse this was with his power fully weakened, I couldn't imagine doing that with nothing lowered.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I died a few times as I'd get him down to low HP areas and he'd do his Gigaflare move which wipes the party. I was only lucky to beat him because I had revival earrings equipped with Cloud so after the revival I quickly healed myself and then I had a limit break which defeated him. To make matters worse this was with his power fully weakened, I couldn't imagine doing that with nothing lowered.

Wait until you fight Odin :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn:First time fighting Odin and I know how much of a problem his bytch ass was in FF XVI. Needless to say he's not as put the controller down to watch you get your ass beat as XVI's Odin was :wow:

images

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Finally beat Rufus :whew:

Need to pay my respects to the all-father because Odin saved my ass on that one, was about out of potions and his final hit finished him. Glad I bothered to actually do all those side missions to get him.