[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I wish there was a save point between that Rude/Elena fight and the Rufus/Darkstar one. I rage quit this weekend as I didn't feel like looking up how to beat him and now have to do it over again :francis:

Same thing happened to me :snoop:

In my case it wasn't a rage quit, I was just super low on MP with Cloud (since you don't get a break between fights and I wasn't expecting another fight right away) and figured I'd use an Ether before fighting Rufus. Well, I did, but only near the end of the 2nd Rufus/Elena fight after I had to beat them again.

This game definitely likes to :troll: you with checkpoints sometimes

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
55 hours in and at chapter 9, taking my time honestly…combat is picking up :ohlawd: they had to take her away from me as soon as I got doppleganger and plasma discharge. Yuffie is easily the best character.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
55 hours in and at chapter 9, taking my time honestly…combat is picking up :ohlawd: they had to take her away from me as soon as I got doppleganger and plasma discharge. Yuffie is easily the best character.

:ohhh: maybe I should learn how to play with Yuffie, I'm on Chapter 13 and I've barely played with her other than the parts I had to

Most of the time I just use Cloud, Barrett, and either Tifa or Aerith depending on if I need a strong healer

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yuffie is good for when you want a range character other than Barret to whittle down enemies health and pressure/stagger them. Use an elemental Ninjutsu and get some hits in. Throw in the doppleganger and she can be pretty damn good.

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Cloud and Yuffie are usually my permanents and I swap out the 3rd member depending on what I need for the mission

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
:ohhh: maybe I should learn how to play with Yuffie, I'm on Chapter 13 and I've barely played with her other than the parts I had to

Most of the time I just use Cloud, Barrett, and either Tifa or Aerith depending on if I need a strong healer

Yes bro, immediately. She can:

• Fight at any distance
  • Teleport and counter out of any stun, meaning she can’t be immobilized if you use her right (Blindside) which also gives you ATB
  • 15% - 30% more damage with her clone
  • Pull or push multiple enemies
  • Does any elemental damage at will
  • You can spam Mug which does great damage and steals items
Plus add on plasma discharge, she can basically melt enemies. You’re taking an L not using her honestly

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yes bro, immediately. She can:

• Fight at any distance
  • Teleport and counter out of any stun, meaning she can’t be immobilized if you use her right (Brumal Form) which also gives you ATB
  • Double the damage with her clone
  • Pull or push multiple enemies
  • Does any elemental damage at will
  • You can spam Mug which does great damage and steals items
Plus add on plasma discharge, she can basically melt enemies. You’re taking an L not using her honestly

Is that true as I’ve heard that the clone damage count is lower

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Meant to say blindside is the counter, always have that shyt on hotkey.

Last edited: