[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I get it, just seems like the Chocobo never glides far enough. I'll hold up the whole time and he won't make it far enough. :francis:

I'm probably doing something wrong, I barely beat that minigame anyway.
You didn't as people have been vocal about the difficult of that particular one especially the 3rd course and how trash the camera is. They obviously didn't test that one as if you look at the preview, you can literally see the person on the other end moving the camera around just to complete it.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You didn't as people have been vocal about the difficult of that particular one especially the 3rd course and how trash the camera is. They obviously didn't test that one as if you look at the preview, you can literally see the person on the other end moving the camera around just to complete it.

Yeah it seems like in order to ascend you kind of have to descend a little bit first. Game doesn't tell you that at all. :beli:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
This piano shyt is fukkin ridiculous. The notes are all over the place. Did they test any of this shyt? Imagine you’re trying to get a platinum and minigames are holding you back, not combat, fukkin minigames.

I’m trying to think is it fair to rate a game over side content or not. I really don’t want to, but these minigames suck for the most part.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This piano shyt is fukkin ridiculous. The notes are all over the place. Did they test any of this shyt? Imagine you’re trying to get a platinum and minigames are holding you back, not combat, fukkin minigames.

I’m trying to think is it fair to rate a game over side content or not. I really don’t want to, but these minigames suck for the most part.
It's part of the gameplay experience, so it's fair game.

The piano minigame didn't account for people with stick shift, so that may be why you're struggling.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It's part of the gameplay experience, so it's fair game.

The piano minigame didn't account for people with stick shift, so that may be why you're struggling.
I’m doing ok with most of them, but it’s the platinum score I’m going for.

That Cosmo Canyon one feels like this to me

dragon-ball-z-the-tree-of-might.gif

Like I gotta move so fukkin fast while I’m trying to match all these damn notes.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Man I love this game. Just made it to the other side of the Corel reactor (chapter 7).

This jumping time lines kinda confusing me tho. I be forgetting what happened in with Zach and shyt.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the minigames are very good, 3D Brawler is trash though. Pthe harder piano pieces are too hard also. Queens Blood, Fort Condor, and Chocobo Racing are good though

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
After the latest patch
the UPA side quest is bugged when you try to do the bike mini game at the golden saucer. Even if you beat the high score it wont recognize it :beli:
SE better fix this shyt asap
I ain’t finna wait to continue my progress toward finishing game because of this though

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished

Pros

The Combat is Still Some of The Best I Have Ever Played

Seeing The Reimagined Locations Is Still Amazing, Cosmo Canyon was my Favourite Place In The Original, It’s Beautiful Here

The Graphics

The Voice Acting/Characters

The Soundtrack

The Story We All Know Is Still Great

Cons

The Extra Story Elements..Zack, Whispers, Timelines, I Still Think It’s Completely Unnecessary, I Thought Id Come Around To It Once I Saw More From Remake but I’m Still Unconvinced, Guess I’ll See If The Finale Wins Me Over when it hopefully comes together

Some Bland Sidequests

Constant Minigames That Are Annoying/Boring, Clearly To Pad Out Certain Sections, Some of Them Being Forced/Required To Continue

The Open World Stuff Is very Ubisoft Esque and Repetitive, And All Related To Chadley Nonsense, Which Is a Character I Have Always Found Annoying

8.5/10

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Finished

Pros

The Combat is Still Some of The Best I Have Ever Played

Seeing The Reimagined Locations Is Still Amazing, Cosmo Canyon was my Favourite Place In The Original, It’s Beautiful Here

The Graphics

The Voice Acting/Characters

The Soundtrack

The Story We All Know Is Still Great

Cons

The Extra Story Elements..Zack, Whispers, Timelines, I Still Think It’s Completely Unnecessary, I Thought Id Come Around To It Once I Saw More From Remake but I’m Still Unconvinced, Guess I’ll See If The Finale Wins Me Over when it hopefully comes together

Some Bland Sidequests

Constant Minigames That Are Annoying/Boring, Clearly To Pad Out Certain Sections, Some of Them Being Forced/Required To Continue

The Open World Stuff Is very Ubisoft Esque and repetitive, And All Related To Chadley Nonsense, Which Is a Character I Have Always Found Annoying

8.5/10
Haven’t beaten the game yet, but I am not a fan of the Zack and whispers stuff either, more so Zack.

I have no idea what they’re doing, but I don’t want them to change the original story and ending.

If they want to add different elements to make things interesting fine, but I want the same conclusion with nothing different happening with the characters.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aerith is lowkey ass in this game (combat wise).:dead: Soon as I took her out the party and ran Cloud, Tifa and Barrett with Barrett as my long range attacked and healer, this game got 10x easier.:dead:
I take back what I said. She’s the GOAT.:hubie:
I put the Whistlewind Scarf, First Strike Materia and she has an ATB bar at the start of the fight so I throw that Radiant Ward down and she melts health bars lmao.:damn: