[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Started chapter 4 and stagnated :francis:

Between work, picking up a new main in Tekken 8, and DD2 on the horizon looking better with every reveal, I aint got time for this shyt :damn:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
If I understand correctly it seems even though I only had a PS5 my remake is showing as Ps4? I beat the remake
So you need to download the PS5 version of remake, and then youll see the transfer on the main menu. You should have the PS5 version for free since you own the PS4 version, should be able to switch versions on the PSN store menu of the game's page

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
So you need to download the PS5 version of remake, and then youll see the transfer on the main menu. You should have the PS5 version for free since you own the PS4 version, should be able to switch versions on the PSN store menu of the game's page

Gotcha I'll try this weekend. As I mentioned I already moved the saved data back to my PS5, but it sounds like I need to move the actual game back?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Gotcha I'll try this weekend. As I mentioned I already moved the saved data back to my PS5, but it sounds like I need to move the actual game back?
Something like that, you have to physically boot up the game and use the in game transfer function. If you just do it in the PS5 storage settings it doesn't seem to recognize it

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The game simply has too much filler for the sake of having more content

Most of it is skippable, which is a plus, but even the stuff that isn't skippable is OD

Costa del sol was an area I was looking forward to seeing in modern day for years and in this game they made it a chore, dreaded every second of it

Great game, yeah, but major annoyances throughout
I think this is my issue with the game. It makes me wonder if the remake should've been 2 parts instead of 3 because it feels like we got an awful a lot of filler with both games. I guess the filler is going to work differently for everybody because certain people are going to love getting any extra content they get from remakes while others are sick of the filler

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
You can't please everyone but they erred on the side of caution by adding tons of minigames and side content.
FF16 got major criticism for the side missions and lack of RPG elements, and here when Square provides those things they still catch criticism.

Whether you enjoy the side stuff depends on the person, but you can go to the main scenario and advance the story pretty quickly in each region except Costa del Sol.

They've done a great job of keeping OG fans happy and expanding areas that were much shorter in the OG.