Take my hand and belieeeeeeve
Shaq

:mjcry::to::sadbron::damn::deadrose:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Run Wild may be the shyttiest mini game ever invented. I can kiss 100%ing this game goodbye because I aborted the date side mission and have no intention of going back to it as well as completing some of the other mini games.

It's really a shame that the devs didn't think the core gameplay was fun enough that they had to drown you in mini games.

Last edited:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Run Wild may be the shyttiest mini game ever invented. I can kiss 100%ing this game goodbye because I aborted the date side mission and have no intention of going back to it as well as completing some of the other mini games.

It's really a shame that the devs didn't think the core gameplay was fun enough that they had to drown you in mini games.

Wait till you get to 3D Brawler lol

From someone who really enjoyed the original as a kid I’ll say I think they have done an amazing job here, damn near everything else is near perfect as a FF7 fan, The combat, voice acting, cutscenes, music ect, but..

These constant forced mini games, half of which are annoying as fukk are gonna make me duck a whole ass point by the time I’m done lol

Apparently to get the platinum you have to replay every last one of them as a hard mode version to get a high score too

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Wait till you get to 3D Brawler lol

From someone who really enjoyed the original I’ll say I think they have done an amazing job here, damn near everything is near perfect as a FF7 fan, but..

These constant forced mini games, half of which are annoying as fukk are gonna make me duck a whole ass point by the time I’m done lol

Apparently to get the platinum you have to replay every last one of them to get a high score too
The game simply has too much filler for the sake of having more content

Most of it is skippable, which is a plus, but even the stuff that isn't skippable is OD

Costa del sol was an area I was looking forward to seeing in modern day for years and in this game they made it a chore, dreaded every second of it

Great game, yeah, but major annoyances throughout

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The game simply has too much filler for the sake of having more content

Most of it is skippable, which is a plus, but even the stuff that isn't skippable is OD

Costa del sol was an area I was looking forward to seeing in modern day for years and in this game they made it a chore, dreaded every second of it

Great game, yeah, but major annoyances throughout
Yeah Costa Del Sol has actually been my least favourite section so far