[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Breh are you serious? None of us are weebs like you who also played the OG in Japanese to get more indepth knowledge of the player characters. We played in English when we were like 12, so it's safe to assume that none of us knew about the drastic change that clearly got lost in translation. I had no idea what you were talking about until I stumbled upon this video:

Very few people are going to notice this shyt in the English translation. You sound very dumb coming in here with your "oh, I'm sorry you plebeians are incapable of recognizing nuance *Hunter Hearst Helmsley.gif*" The fukk outta here :heh:

Red XIII has like maybe 10 lines of dialogue after cosmo canyon in the original also lol

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I used Barrett and Tifa, and the set that gives you 3 trebuchets, no ballistas. Fight as per normal, countering the troop type that the enemy sends out, mixing in clerics as support. Use your heroes ASAP. Elite troops bump the hero bar up faster so consider using those if you aren't yet overwhelmed. If all things go well, you should at least be able to kill all enemy troops, leaving just outposts and captain remaining. He will first put up a barrier, then stop all your surrounding forces. With that in mind, you want to place trebs down out of reach of these affects, and again, as soon as you have the 2 AP to spend. I think I won with about 13 seconds to spare, so I'm sure there's a better strat but it worked.
Lol yooo why I finally beat this shyt with 30 seconds to spare 🤣

Cloud and tifa

Elite defense strangle hold.

Spammed enforcers/ elite enforces with 3 clerics. Then kept setting up slingshots. Mixed in some rangers and vanguards.

Beat it first try :ahh:

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Lol yooo why I finally beat this shyt with 30 seconds to spare 🤣

Cloud and tifa

Elite defense strangle hold.

Spammed enforcers/ elite enforces with 3 clerics. Then kept setting up slingshots. Mixed in some rangers and vanguards.

Beat it first try :ahh:

:ohhh::myman:

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Breh are you serious? None of us are weebs like you who also played the OG in Japanese to get more indepth knowledge of the player characters. We played in English when we were like 12, so it's safe to assume that none of us knew about the drastic change that clearly got lost in translation. I had no idea what you were talking about until I stumbled upon this video:

Very few people are going to notice this shyt in the English translation. You sound very dumb coming in here with your "oh, I'm sorry you plebeians are incapable of recognizing nuance *Hunter Hearst Helmsley.gif*" The fukk outta here :heh:

Respectfully, you not on my level rn :mjlol:

Typing out essays over shyt that should be easy to understand, and got the nerve to say somebody else sound dumb.

An English localization is usually based off the Japanese version, since it's the fukking original. So whatever is found in that version will usually translate over English version too.

Tired of you illiterate mfers :stopitslime:. Wanna argue till you're blue in the face over simple stuff that didn't require the back and forth.

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The OG was text. how did you know his voice changed?
IF this is about who I think it's about this.
This actually happened in the OG.

I don't know if it's in the English OG but it's definitely in the Japanese OG and helps to
characterize Red XIII

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Respectfully, you not on my level rn :mjlol:

Typing out essays over shyt that should be easy to understand, and got the nerve to say somebody else sound dumb.

An English localization is usually based off the Japanese version, since it's the fukking original. So whatever is found in that version will usually translate over English version too.

Tired of you illiterate mfers :stopitslime:. Wanna argue till you're blue in the face over simple stuff that didn't require the back and forth.

nikka... YOU the one who spent his entire Monday arguing this shyt with like four different posters. If you don't wanna back and forth, just STFU.

IF this is about who I think it's about this.
This actually happened in the OG.

I don't know if it's in the English OG but it's definitely in the Japanese OG and helps to
characterize Red XIII

This is exactly my point to the dumbass dappin you up. 90% of American players did not play the Japanese version... even fewer black people on a fukking hip-hop forum. So for him to try and act like this was some obvious thing that we are too stupid to notice is clown shyt. The overwhelming majority of us played the English version, and wouldn't have noticed a difference in his tone.

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
nikka... YOU the one who spent his entire Monday arguing this shyt with like four different posters. If you don't wanna back and forth, just STFU.

This is exactly my point to the dumbass dappin you up. 90% of American players did not play the Japanese version... even fewer black people on a fukking hip-hop forum. So for him to try and act like this was some obvious thing that we are too stupid to notice is clown shyt. The overwhelming majority of us played the English version, and wouldn't have noticed a difference in his tone.
Nah, when nikkas start talking shyt, I don't back down from the smoke. Stop being a retard and it wouldn't be an issue.

And stop putting words in my mouth. I never once acted like it was an obvious thing. I simply pointed it out since it's an actual thing in the game. All this noise about me talking down on y'all is your low self-esteem coming into play.

Just so you understand: You in here cosigning people that said
:dead:
The og literally wasn't voice acted. Therefore its impossible to tell via the dialog what the voices sounded like.
you can read a personality change fine. You had no idea what the voices would sound like.
At best you'd pick up on behavioral changes like most people picked up on Cloud actng different in the nibelheim flashback
When you're done tryna roast somebody, maybe you'll actually realize how off-base this comment is.

You're SUPPOSE to get an idea of what a character sounds like through text, in a good story, at least.

For example, when Barret was talking in the OG, you heard a loud, angry black man,right? That's exactly what this is, but I'm the dumb one though, right? :dead:

Learn to listen more instead of being a whiny bytch.