[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Whats a good deck for winning matches in the game?

I always got a lot of my 1’s, like chocobo, soldier, the bird thing with a. Top and bottom space, the shinra mech thing to get a two space to spawn off rip.

If you can get a fat chocobo on the 2nd middle square quickly you can take half the board. I’ve been really playing with the joker/trade cards those things are a good lifeline in case you end up boxing yourself in

The rock golem is my #1 card, its a 3 space but has 8 points so you can almost any row with it as soon as its availabe

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Whats a good deck for winning matches in the game?

For like the first half of the matches just run a bunch of 1 rank and 2 rank cards that power up other cards. You don’t even need a 3 rank but if you have a good one like Ifrit go for it. The only match I struggled with this deck was the Regina battle on the ship.

After a while though this deck won’t cut it.

Second half make a new deck with rank 1s where you can replace your own cards and spice it up with a Joker and 2 Tonberry’s. Everytime you replace a card the Joker and the Tonberry will gain points. There’s also a few other low rank cards that gain points in the same way but I can’t recall their names. Just use the description’s. This deck will trivialize all QB matches until the final one. You can’t get cards that can play on top of other cards until like mid game or later though.

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm at Chapter 12 rn. I gotta circle back to all the regions and finish up all the side-stuff before the grand finale :wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally beat Fort Condor 4 battle., I really don't like Fort Condor in this version of the game. They really limited it for some reason unlike OG. This battle sucks, legit the only thing I disliked about the game so far.

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
I will say that open world tasks get kinda stale after Junon. Why do we have to do the exact same thing for each region? I feel like it would of been better if each region had its' own gimmick.

And Chadley talks too fukking much. Why tf does he have more lines than the actual party? :dahell:

At least the side quests/minigames were cool :yeshrug:

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I will say that open world tasks get kinda stale after Junon. Why do we have to do the exact same thing for each region? I feel like it would of been better if each region had its' own gimmick.

And Chadley talks too fukking much. Why tf does he have more lines than the actual party? :dahell:

At least the side quests/minigames were cool :yeshrug:

When you're dealing with massive open areas there have to be certain tasks that are the same in each region. Game has to release within a reasonable time period. Intel gathering being unique to each region sounds mad time consuming.

Each region looks and feels different enough that I didn't mind. And you can skip what you know you don't like. If you still feel like you're missing out by not doing those tasks then....well they got you

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
When you're dealing with massive open areas there have to be certain tasks that are the same in each region. Game has to release within a reasonable time period. Intel gathering being unique to each reason sounds mad time consuming.

Each region looks and feels different enough that I didn't mind. And you can skip what you know you don't like. If you still feel like you're missing out by not doing those tasks then....well they got you
Some end game items are hidden behind mini games and if you plan on playing higher difficulties, then you kind of can’t skip over them. Even some higher level materia is hidden behind the simulation and it's quicker to get it that way than to go through the grind of leveling them up (looking at you prayer materia).

A lot of content in this game just feels more like busy work to justify splitting the game into three parts.

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Ah didn't know that I'm on Chapter 11.
I will say I couldn't beat the protorelic minigame in Ch 10 and had to move on
I hate the transversal in that region as it’s too confusing to navigate so I’m just going to circle around back to it later. Supposedly you can do it auto based on recommendations, so I’m wondering if that will actually help.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I hate the transversal in that region as it’s too confusing to navigate so I’m just going to circle around back to it later. Supposedly you can do it auto based on recommendations, so I’m wondering if that will actually help.

Felt like a vacation compared to Gongaga

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I finished the game last night and honestly, the ending is sitting well with me. I completed 100% of every region besides corel and gongaga, and ill start a hard playthrough right after.

Also, fort condor is gay as fukk.