[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every time the story..

cuts to Zack It feels like when assassin creed games pulled you out the action to be Desmond, I literally don’t care about whatever parallel universe thing is going on here, the story changes are so fukking pointless and unnecessary

Overall the game is great, but this story is the definition of somebody who fixed something that wasn’t broken

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Currently on Chapter 13 and this is how I think the game is gonna end:
I’m currently on the part where everyone trials are finished and Cloud is starting his I think Cloud is gonna kill Aerith instead of Sephiroth. :hubie: Dude has been acting like a complete a$$hole and I don’t remember this happening in the original.:lupe:

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Aerith is lowkey ass in this game (combat wise).:dead: Soon as I took her out the party and ran Cloud, Tifa and Barrett with Barrett as my long range attacked and healer, this game got 10x easier.:dead:
Barret never needs to leave the party. He's useful with any situation with his long-range capabilities, tanking, and fast staggering.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Aerith is lowkey ass in this game (combat wise).:dead: Soon as I took her out the party and ran Cloud, Tifa and Barrett with Barrett as my long range attacked and healer, this game got 10x easier.:dead:
Aerith is really good for boss battles where you can set up her wards for her to shift between, she can wreck bosses elemental weaknesses and has survivability since she can shift between wards, but for regular degular enemies yeah she is fukking cheeks.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Just beat it. That was um…interesting. I got a lot to say but Imm tired as shyt so I’ll see yall tomorrow.:mjpls:
I will say this though:
Enough with the damn boss fights. That was damn near 2 hours worth of boss fights to end the game. Are these mfers insane?:dead:

aerith death to seph shytting on cloud calling him a puppet to lifeclinger is PEAK fiction :wow: