[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Mildly warm take: i think more open world games need to put far more emphasis on “mini-games”

They don’t have to be turning into frogs, or racing but if you’re going to make a game 50+ hours long i feel like you need enough breaks in the routine to keep the games from becoming monotonous.

I hope they include snowboarding in the next installment
No they should not as this game is bloated with “mini-games” that take away from the story especially if some of them are blocking your way from actually progressing in the game.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I have a feeling CId is not going to be the abusive husband he was in the orginal game. Already too nice, and i haven't heard him curse or swear once.
Use to be all sorts of "$^%*&#" in his dialog.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Trebuchets and ballistas help if you can get on the enemy side of the board long enough but yeah it took a lot of trial and error
Yea I’m gonna have to go back to it. I was no longer having fun. I kept getting the boss to a couple of hit points, but then my time would run out :sadbron:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a feeling CId is not going to be the abusive husband he was in the orginal game. Already too nice, and i haven't heard him curse or swear once.
Use to be all sorts of "$^%*&#" in his dialog.
Lol what chapter are you on? Later in the game dude starts spazzing out on the party while they’re in the Tiny Bronco. :mjlol:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I have never raged as much as I have with Fort Condor part 4 :mjcry:
Beat it by the skin of my teeth...there's tips on Google how to beat it..send everybody on one side (right side)

Drop an Enforcer followed by 2 clerics right behind the elite ranger (when they all pass through that gap put the catapault right there to block the gap)...there's gonna be one opp on the left side dolo...you can drop one Enforcer on the left side...don't worry if the wolf gets passed your line of defense your commanders in the back gonna smoke the wolf...just keep dropping Enforcers and sometimes elite rangers until you can summon cloud (the clerics gonna keep your Enforcer and elite rangers alive long enough to do big damage to their birds) you should overwhelm them quickly with that setup...after you got cloud on the field start dropping the rangers until you drop Barrett also...then your whole team should go ham on the boss..