[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Huh... i didnt know that actor for Aerith literally looks like Aerith? thats crazy, she looks like the prototypical cute, holistic white woman that you would see in an AI generated image.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Huh... i didnt know that actor for Aerith literally looks like Aerith? thats crazy, she looks like the prototypical cute, holistic white woman that you would see in an AI generated image.
:mjpls::comeon:

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Satoru Koyama said:
Q: What sorts of challenges would you like to tackle in your next work?
A: This time around, we had it so AI teammates could only perform the Attack command in order to allow players to switch between characters as they fight. However, next time, I’d like to create an AI that can juggle a variety of techniques and magic. My goal is to surpass Final Fantasy XII’s Gambit system. I’d also like to focus more energy into aspects that support player control, such as Classic Mode, where characters fight automatically. I think it’s a shame when people can’t play a game they’re interested in just because they aren’t skilled with action-oriented mechanics.

Finally the gambit system gets the respect it deserves :blessed:

Last edited:

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
You think square enix is gonna release two AAA final fantasy games within 6 months of each other? :dead:

They said ‘next winter’ and not holiday for a reason
Winter covers from December to March of next year.

Obviously, a December release isn't gonna happen, but in no way would Ff7 Rebirth releasing at the beginning of next year interfere with 16's sales, that's just nonsense.

The producers for Rebirth said a while back that the development of the game was going perfectly fine, so a delay would just be completely outta nowhere, especially considering the game was already delayed thanks to COVID.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Obviously, a December release isn't gonna happen, but in no way would Ff7 Rebirth releasing at the beginning of next year interfere with 16's sales, that's just nonsense.

The producers for Rebirth said a while back that the development of the game was going perfectly fine, so a delay would just be completely outta nowhere, especially considering the game was already delayed thanks to COVID.

Alright, i just think you should expect end of March or April instead of January, I’m happy to be wrong though

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I would expect a delay. 16 should get at least a year to itself.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nah, that's OD. People play these games, discuss them for a few months or longer depending on how good they are, then move on. No need to make fans wait any longer.
Company fiscal years usually go into March. Why stack 2 AAA flagship titles like that into the same year? Put some distance between them and make things look better to the shareholders year on year.

I would expect a delay.