[Official] [PS5] Final Fantasy 7: Rebirth. Feb 29th 2024. NO SPOILERS

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Want a delay? No, but expecting it 6 months after FFXVI is wild
i mean sure winter 2023 technically can be streched out till late February but come on. Folks that wanna play 7 remake dont wanna wait 6 more months cuzz its conflicting with 16's numbers or whatever...by then 16 will be sold for 39.99 on black friday lol

The square enix Hierarchy surely thought about this already. might as well drop part 2 and 3 together if gon delay it even more

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah that shyt is crazy to me. Unless you own stock why would a regular fan care about SE’a shareholders?:dead:

shyt it were up to me I’d want them to release Rebirth and 16 on the same damn day.:lolbron:
I'm speaking to how companies are ran not what I want. For the CEO it makes sense to sandbag this game and release it in a different fiscal year than XVI. Releasing both in the same fiscal year is going to create brutal comps for the following year because you have two huge titles that took many years to develop and what will you have after that? Maybe Kingdom Hearts 4 but then why release that in the same fiscal year as Rebirth?

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm speaking to how companies are ran not what I want. For the CEO it makes sense to sandbag this game and release it in a different fiscal year than XVI. Releasing both in the same fiscal year is going to create brutal comps for the following year because you have two huge titles that took many years to develop and what will you have after that? Maybe Kingdom Hearts 4 but then why release that in the same fiscal year as Rebirth?
We might find out tomorrow :yeshrug:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

LALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALAAAAAAA:bryan:
I CANNOT HEAR YOU
FF7 REBIRTH OUT THIS WINTER 2023 BEFORE JANUARY 1ST 2024PERIOD :damn:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
LALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALAAAAAAA:bryan:
I CANNOT HEAR YOU
FF7 REBIRTH OUT THIS WINTER 2023 BEFORE JANUARY 1ST 2024PERIOD :damn:
Square Enix fiscal years end like the last day of March so while it's possible they do release it sooner I would expect them to push it back past March 2024 considering it doesn't actually have a date yet. Especially considering this years results were disappointing. Wouldn't be shocked to see XVI Summer 2023, Rebirth Spring to Fall 2024 and KH4 sometime in 2025. It would make more sense.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Square Enix fiscal years end like the last day of March so while it's possible they do release it sooner I would expect them to push it back past March 2024 considering it doesn't actually have a date yet. Especially considering this years results were disappointing. Wouldn't be shocked to see XVI Summer 2023, Rebirth Spring to Fall 2024 and KH4 sometime in 2025. It would make more sense.

cant-hear-you-lalala.gif