Official Power Season 1 Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dunno how anyone can like tommy's character. Actor's performance and stereotypes aside, the character itself is the kinda character you just want to see get offed because they are a constant case for concern and potential achilles heel.

the guy makes too many dumb decisions, he is clearly mentally unstable and suffering from abandonment issues. White girl bout to turn his head against ghost talking about some "if you can't count on him, you can count on me baby". Can't keep nikkas like that around. How you a cocaine distributor and get attached so easily? being in control of your emotions is like the first requisite for a successful criminal life.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
finally caught up :blessed:, for some reason i thought this show was a reality 50 thing before i saw a trailer, rinsed through the 7 eps in 2 days

Tommy is slipping :snoop:, this redhead is going to fukk everything up somehow, talking business and handing over the gun when shes in the same room :why: :sasdisgust:

so its 50 who is setting them, i bet he thinks ghost set him up so he could be king and expand from the streets

shout out to whoever guessed it first, i clocked on around ep 4, nikka with the wide grin playing chess and fukking nikkas whole organisation behind bars :obama:

guess season 2 will have more fukkery if 50 gets out

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do y'all think season 2 will still be NY focused or will it introduce a new locale like MIA?

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Do y'all think season 2 will still be NY focused or will it introduce a new locale like MIA?

I think they gonna introduce another locale.

When I look at the 2nd season for previous Starz shows like Spartacus and Davinci's Demons, both shows expanded into larger locations. I know those are 2 different types of shows, but I think they really wanna capitalize on the foundation they have. I wouldn't be surprised if they head into Europe on some club expansion shyt or even into South America to fukk with the connect.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
finally caught up :blessed:, for some reason i thought this show was a reality 50 thing before i saw a trailer, rinsed through the 7 eps in 2 days

Tommy is slipping :snoop:, this redhead is going to fukk everything up somehow, talking business and handing over the gun when shes in the same room :why: :sasdisgust:

so its 50 who is setting them, i bet he thinks ghost set him up so he could be king and expand from the streets

shout out to whoever guessed it first, i clocked on around ep 4, nikka with the wide grin playing chess and fukking nikkas whole organisation behind bars :obama:

guess season 2 will have more fukkery if 50 gets out
Where u watched at.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I got my moms hooked on this show now and even she can see how nikkas are fukkin up :mjlol:

Moms: "So Omari Hardwick done threw his whole family to the dogs over that white girl...the childhood love interest"

Me: "Yeah but shes latina ma :heh:"

Moms: ":usure:.....and that white boy is crazy too...I knew somethin was wrong with that bytch. He knew this girl for all of 5 minutes and told her EVERYTHING :snoop:"

Me: :russ: