Official Power Season 1 Thread

Karume

All Star
Daps
I think they gonna introduce another locale.

When I look at the 2nd season for previous Starz shows like Spartacus and Davinci's Demons, both shows expanded into larger locations. I know those are 2 different types of shows, but I think they really wanna capitalize on the foundation they have. I wouldn't be surprised if they head into Europe on some club expansion shyt or even into South America to fukk with the connect.
hmm, Power Miami or Power Brazil?:takedat:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Brehs, I'm gonna be at a QnA session tonight with Omari, who plays Ghost.

Lemme know if y'all want me to ask him anything.
Ask him what was the decision behind him keeping the eagle tattoo in Power? they digitally deleted all his other tats. Was that a writers decision or his decision? It was a cool scene with him and anglea discovering there adult bodies.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Predictions for all the cats say they have figured the show out. Based on this photo, who's holding Tommy and Ghost Hostage and is this photo taken in the beginning/Middle/ or End of the Show?

Bt_AYgHIYAARfgJ.jpg

Karume

All Star
Daps
Predictions for all the cats say they have figured the show out. Based on this photo, who's holding Tommy and Ghost Hostage and is this photo taken in the beginning/Middle/ or End of the Show?

Bt_AYgHIYAARfgJ.jpg
beginning of the show by someone wanting to do business with them but making them think they were being kidnapped.