Official Power Season 1 Thread

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
True, James even left dude in his kitchen....

As I said, in a fictional show it wouldn't be too difficult to show them getting rid of bodies, I was thinking disposing as opposed to burying.

Driving round with bodies in the trunk aint shyt, you got a legit licence, insurance, road tax and drive ultra clean you aint getting stopped breh :demonic:
Maybe not if Tommy's driving :sas2:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
violence doesn't have to mean murder breh.

I'm talking like fights or nikkas getting smacked up. Show got a lot of simping going on and hopefully the 2nd season kinda lays off of that a little.

Just my opinion. Show is still piff and the pacing is good cuz it never feels stagnant or boring. Just wished we had a lil more goon shyt that's all.
The last scene with 50 had me hyped as hell lol. Actually bumped his music all day Sunday because of the shyt

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I'm so sick of seeing Ghost halfway naked, all we get to see is his ass smh!!! I mean don't get me wrong, dude got junk in the trunk but just show his piece for pete's sake! I get so sick of spending all my spare time wondering what it looks like...just show the damn thing already! shyt is pissing me off no homo

zEYQhBL.gif

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I like this show but these dudes aint believable to me. Especially Tommy, U at the top so obviously u got there by not being too dumb but gotdamn man. You tell this bytch you at "the top of the food chain and you move major weight and supply a whole crew". You hardly know this chick. She could be undercover or anything.

I think I'm the only bul that actually likes Tommy...overacting and all. He's the only one that ever says anything that makes sense on the streets side. He always telling Ghost what the eff he should do or has to do; like n!gga there's no way you came up that far without knowing how to play the game. How the eff you gonna forget that quick? There's no way Ghost makes it that far without Tommy.