Official Power Season 1 Thread

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Predictions for all the cats say they have figured the show out. Based on this photo, who's holding Tommy and Ghost Hostage and is this photo taken in the beginning/Middle/ or End of the Show?

Bt_AYgHIYAARfgJ.jpg

Well in the preview at the 54 second mark, Ghost had that suit on but blood was on his shirt collar, but it didn't look like his blood, more like splatter from someone else:manny:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Predictions for all the cats say they have figured the show out. Based on this photo, who's holding Tommy and Ghost Hostage and is this photo taken in the beginning/Middle/ or End of the Show?

Bt_AYgHIYAARfgJ.jpg
tommy and ghost

cartel dudes got them hemmed up....

now before you ask why... i'll tell you

ghost first of all by the suit.. and the fact nobody would give two shyts about another male character being tied up... anybody THEY would tie up, doesn't dress like ghost.. and the only other male that is ever with ghost is tommy and the driver... the driver doesn't dress like dude on the left, and he's about a foot taller than ghost

why the cartel.... cause the other gangs wouldn't have the pull or nuts to do that to them... and ghost wouldn't be wearing no damn suit to see them dudes anyway... so they most likely went there on their own, but got tied up in the process

why isn't it 50's girl... cause she would just clap them up... wouldn't be no 1 woman, subduing two men, and then kidnapping them.. for what purpose.. that plot hasn't even peeked it's way into the show, therefore they'd never just spring it on you in the last episode of the season

and it ain't 50 cause he ain't close to getting out yet.. cause he already sent his hitter to murder tommy and ghost, but didn't say "hold up, i'll be out next week"

it's simple shyt like that why people figure out basic writing... attention to details and basic plot writing. you don't introduce some new nikka this late and you don't have ghost suddenly have a new best friend... matter of fact you don't even leak a pic like this for some b and c level characters

now if this was game of thrones.. tommy would be murdered on the way to this part.. and ghost would find out it was his wife all along who was fukking 50 and setting ghost up on some revenge like :ohhh::mindblown:

if i'm wrong on any of that... i'll :salute:even tho i'm guessing off a pic.. but i give these writers NO credit for having the big surprise being something we all knew by episode 3

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
I think the show would be better without the excessive flashiness in the camera work
With everything being all shiny and the text messages popping up on the screen, shyt is more like a Spy Kids movie than a crime drama

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Bt_AYgHIYAARfgJ.jpg
I think that's the Feds holding them. About to make them the "you work for us or you go away for 100 years" deal. When they take off Ghost hood, Angie will be standing there and when they both realize who the other is facial expressions will be priceless.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
I won't lie, that scene where ghost shot that crack head lookin dude was dope. I hate that they waited so long into the series for a moment like that. I'm kinda hyped about season 2 now.