Official Power Season 1 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
yea I don't want to wait for next year for season 2
I honestly didn't expect to like this show. Now I'm pissed the season finale is this weekend and we have to wait a full year for the next.

Not only is 50 going to be a problem for them, but there's no way ghost and Tommie don't eventually bump heads next season.
Where are yall getting this waiting a year thing from?:sadcam:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
uhh thats how premium cable shows work breh

That's why binge watching a series is :salute: Watched all 6 seasons of The Sopranos for the first time in like a month and a half.

And its also why when I watched Season 3 of House of Lies after binge watching the first 2 I was like :sadcam: for 6 days a week.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I like this show but these dudes aint believable to me. Especially Tommy, U at the top so obviously u got there by not being too dumb but gotdamn man. You tell this bytch you at "the top of the food chain and you move major weight and supply a whole crew". You hardly know this chick. She could be undercover or anything.
If he was in the Russian mafia he would have done got murked. Those guys are not only very secretive but disciphined. Ghost never disciplined Tommy.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
If he was in the Russian mafia he would have done got murked. Those guys are not only very secretive but disaplined. Ghost never disaplined Tommy.

ric-flair-freakout-2-o.gif

IT'S SPELLED DISCIPLINE YOU DUMB SON OF A bytch WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Skittles

Banned
Daps
I love this show!!! It's so intense but I like it and I hope Jamie gets taken down or played by his wife. He deserves it for lying to her

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
any more violence and it would be completely unrealistic
NYC is only averaging about one murder a day

violence doesn't have to mean murder breh.

I'm talking like fights or nikkas getting smacked up. Show got a lot of simping going on and hopefully the 2nd season kinda lays off of that a little.

Just my opinion. Show is still piff and the pacing is good cuz it never feels stagnant or boring. Just wished we had a lil more goon shyt that's all.

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
any more violence and it would be completely unrealistic
NYC is only averaging about one murder a day

Bodies dont go on the stats if they dont get found breh.

What was it Ka said

"A spoken memorial to all my losses
Peace to those never found and those in coffins"

Surely if your in the murder game you don't have to leave bodies on the pavement to get your point across, It could be depicted as such in a fictional show, I for one always found that more chilling than drive bys and shyt like that

Chris and Snoop we're cold as fukk, and If was ever in Jersey Id never get a sandwich from Satriales...

Shout out to Boston Sully (I see you Mickey)

And from my side of the pond big shout to Bricktop and his pig pen also shout out to Sully and Dushane for the try, but they found Kamale (he took the food brv) kinda easy fam.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

What was it Ka said

Surely if your in the murder game you don't have to leave bodies on the pavement to get your point across, It could be depicted as such in a fictional show, I for one always found that more chilling than drive bys and shyt like that

Chris and Snoop we're cold as fukk, and If was ever in Jersey Id never get a sandwich from Satriales...

And from my side of the pond big shout to Bricktop and his pig pen also shout out to Sully and Dushane for the try, but they found Kamale (he took the food brv) kinda easy fam.

Exactly

Every nikka that get murked on the show doesn't have to be accounted for.

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
violence doesn't have to mean murder breh.

I'm talking like fights or nikkas getting smacked up. Show got a lot of simping going on and hopefully the 2nd season kinda lays off of that a little.

Just my opinion. Show is still piff and the pacing is good cuz it never feels stagnant or boring. Just wished we had a lil more goon shyt that's all.
I see what you're saying, I was actually hoping this show but be like a NYC version of The Wire but with less focus on the police.

What was it Ka said

But so far most of the bodies were left right there, it's less risky in my opinion than to drive around a corpse and bury it somewhere.

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
I see what you're saying, I was actually hoping this show but be like a NYC version of The Wire but with less focus on the police.

But so far most of the bodies were left right there, it's less risky in my opinion than to drive around a corpse and bury it somewhere.

True, James even left dude in his kitchen....

As I said, in a fictional show it wouldn't be too difficult to show them getting rid of bodies, I was thinking disposing as opposed to burying.

Driving round with bodies in the trunk aint shyt, you got a legit licence, insurance, road tax and drive ultra clean you aint getting stopped breh :demonic: