Official Power Season 1 Thread

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
There must be something they havent disclosed about James/Tommy and Kanan, coulda swore they was talking about "wait till Kanan finds out he aint coming home to any money"

How they got all that money and cant hook dude up, did they do Kanan dirty to get the top spot?

Gotta be a reason why Kanan going so hard at dudes, and he got his fukked up retarted son driving for James.

Something doesnt add up...

Looking forward to the finale.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
There must be something they havent disclosed about James/Tommy and Kanan, coulda swore they was talking about "wait till Kanan finds out he aint coming home to any money"

How they got all that money and cant hook dude up, did they do Kanan dirty to get the top spot?

Gotta be a reason why Kanan going so hard at dudes, and he got his fukked up retarted son driving for James.

Something doesnt add up...

Looking forward to the finale.
didn't 50s son say...

ghost told me he got investments and a whole thing set up for you when you come out

jmspro

Banned
Daps
I like this show but these dudes aint believable to me. Especially Tommy, U at the top so obviously u got there by not being too dumb but gotdamn man. You tell this bytch you at "the top of the food chain and you move major weight and supply a whole crew". You hardly know this chick. She could be undercover or anything.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
One fatal flaw with Ghost and Tommy is..... in the earlier episodes when their crews were getting hit, they specifically said that whoever was doing it KNEW their system. They knew how they operated. So even if it was Rolla, there was still a snitch/mole within their organization. All signs pointed to their crew or 50, and since 50 was the only significant person with ties to ghosts crew he had to have had some involvement. 50's son too stupid to report back but I wouldn't be surprised if he was feeding 50 information this whole time. Maybe he knew 50 was going to kill Ghost which is why he was so quick to talk shyt to Tasha.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
It's hilarious how they turned that Simon Stern dude into "rich evil racist illuminatti homo" in that one scene. Like a villain in a blaxploitation movie...

Good episode tho. Like I said before it looks like the show is adding more humor which is making it easier to enjoy

Romell

Superstar
Daps
I honestly didn't expect to like this show. Now I'm pissed the season finale is this weekend and we have to wait a full year for the next.

Not only is 50 going to be a problem for them, but there's no way ghost and Tommie don't eventually bump heads next season.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Peep this, I saw this on twitter, 90's Ghost vs 2014 Ghost. It reminded me when one of the poster here actually thought it was dude from "waiting to exhale".
BtriAULCQAAO5pN.jpg