Official Power Season 1 Thread

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
oh yea I watched the preview for ep 8. I think that pedo dude gonna id tommy but before he can get with angela to tell them, ruiz gonna go thru his daughters phone and find out ol boy been texting her and its cookies for him....I thought he was fa shoo finna snatch her phone when they were at the table.....and her saying "its definitely not a boy" shyt was disgusting....

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I hope ghost realize club owners and drug dealers are like a match made in heaven. This dude may be running clubs all over the world, and he's phuckin distro already. (Get it!That sh!t go together!)

I dont why Tasha doesn't want him to be legit though. I mean she needs to sit down and shut the phuck up. LIke somebody said earlier, she needs to be raising kids and spending money. Not asking tons of questions. She thinks she's a queenpen..lmao!

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
2425156-the+rock+clapping.gif

Best Written Episode of the season so far, everything was on point. Acting Directing......

and everyone did a great job even LaLa :ehh:.

Only thing I can recall that I didn't like was That Tommy and Ginger head bytch scene, shyt was not really convincing.

I am actually intrigued for next week to see what turns this takes. For the first time since this shyt started, I have no idea what will happen next. :ohhh:

Do we need to hear Curtis' :trash: music in every scene though?

I heard that School Boy Q though... I was surprised by that.

I dont why Tasha doesn't want him to be legit though. I mean she needs to sit down and shut the phuck up. LIke somebody said earlier, she needs to be raising kids and spending money. Not asking tons of questions. She thinks she's a queenpen..lmao!

I kind of like that about her.

When they are completely oblivious to the day and day operations, They will have that Carmela Soprano annoying shyt. Bothering him over stupid shyt, after the boss/husband is stressed out with shyt like taking out his snitching buddies and surviving a war.

At least she knows what he goes through and isn't tripping out on him about the cheating ..... at least yet.

Last edited:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Kanan is flat out jealous that Ghost and Tommy have Truth AND are the major link since they are the main distrubutors of product in NY. think about it. In Kanan's mind, Ghost and Tommy were either suppose to be corner boys forever, dead or in jail. Now his son (who I think has mild adult autism) is an expert on driving Escalades in the winter, Kanan is locked up, and Ghost/Tommy control the flow of product with an iron fist.

With Ghost/Tommy in the way, Kanan can't be what he used to because that motherucker would have to take a DWade type role even tho it was his team from the start back when Ghost/Tommy were just kids.
Yeah i hate pretty much everything about Sean's character...he's written like a bytch, in violation of fundamental man law AND snitching on his boss...and to make it worse the actor that plays him is terrible...about 60% of his screen time is him making the face dogs make when you tell them some sh!t they don't understand...really hope he gets killed next episode

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Yeah i hate pretty much everything about Sean's character...he's written like a bytch, in violation of fundamental man law AND snitching on his boss...and to make it worse the actor that plays him is terrible...about 60% of his screen time is him making the face dogs make when you tell them some sh!t they don't understand...really hope he gets killed next episode

:russ:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do ppl think ghost will/should die, the show is built around him:dahell:, big rich town(the song) is basically his story in audio format:lawd:

he will die or get life by the end of the series tho, no way they let a drug dealer/killer ride off into the sunset, unless they pull some David Chase, final scene of the Sopranos ish and leave it up to our imaginations what happens to him. Tommy is gonna line the redhead either next week or next season, she will probably say "I seen him hand you a gun" and he's gonna line her, and I think K'naan's son is gonna get killed somehow, probably by accident

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
and them got dam cacs was on some weirdo shyt soon as the scene started. "can i touch your hair" i know tasha wanted to be like bytch please.....when silver was talking bout all them gay boys and aids that he was trying to hint some shyt to ghost. That whole scene made me think they wanted some swinger shyt to jump off.
the way the assistant was looking at Ghost also was on some:wrist: shyt

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
pink shoes is sexy.....that Mexicana is not worth it. She will wilt to a solid 4 within 5 years....can barely cook.....Her qualities not redeeming, plus she fukked a Cac

• Dap
Reactions: IVS