Official Power Season 1 Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ghost didn't kill Rolla because he thought he did the jackings. He did it to show loyalty to tommy and 50.
rolla told him in plain english it was 50 lying

ghost said "what does he have to gain" then shot him

whatever the reason was... rolla figured out quickly who was lying.. ghost quickly ignored it... and now ghost thinks its all good... meanwhile 50 sending the hitter to kill his ass on the next episode

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You can't tell me you predicted Kenard dropping Omar.
wasn't even on here then.... but yea... the wire is another one that was extremely hard to predict

i'm not the messiah... i just watch a LOT of tv and movies.. all sorts too of all genres... my dad got me into that shyt when i was real young. he had vhs tapes, lp mode, 3 videos to a tape... and about 100 of those.. every weekend we'd hit the video store and i'd get 1-2 and he'd get 2-4 for himself.

so it's like if it's gonna be ANYTHING typical, or cliche, i'm picking that shyt out early.. based off nothing more than "watch it be 50 cause he famous and the other people weren't established enough for it to be them" instead of most people going off the story and plot... getting caught up in all that

it's rare that writers do something completely out of left field.. game of thrones does that shyt at least 3 times a season... the wire was good for that too... a few movies... but hollywood is a "safe" industry... they go for what sells and go for what tests well.. which is normally the same rehashed shyt

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
pink shoes girl is nice

but angela? c'mon my nikkas :comeon:

Pink Shoes got a phatty giggly booty.. Angela don't

Phat Giggly Booty or No booty... I'll go with the phat giggly booty.

Plus Angela has no redeeming qualities other than she's a professional woman.

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
He knew O-Dog didn't do it. What he gonna do though? He a boss but he ain't got no muscle, he can't go to war. He got Tommy & Kanaan saying it's Rolla. I mean he could've been like fukk it. You my little dawg we going to war, but then he gonna have to kill his main man Tommy. shyt is hard.
I knew that ghost knew he didn't do it but it seemed too cliche, plus the faces O-Dog was making at the end

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
I'm so sick of seeing Ghost halfway naked, all we get to see is his ass smh!!! I mean don't get me wrong, dude got junk in the trunk but just show his piece for pete's sake! I get so sick of spending all my spare time wondering what it looks like...just show the damn thing already! shyt is pissing me off no homo

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm so sick of seeing Ghost halfway naked, all we get to see is his ass smh!!! I mean don't get me wrong, dude got junk in the trunk but just show his piece for pete's sake! I get so sick of spending my all my time wondering what it look like. shyt is pissing me off no homo
Krj0oYY.png

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
Just watched the ep. I must say it was the best one..best scene was with rolla of course....ghoust was really on his capser shyt getting in there so quiet n shyt..Im like this nikka a ghost and ninja in one...I think he didnt believe knana was behind it cuz he doesnt know hes getting out soon. so to him he still sitting not coming home for a long while...

LaLa dumb ass talkin bout take everything, knowing if it was reversed she wouldnt. lol Hoez....

and them got dam cacs was on some weirdo shyt soon as the scene started. "can i touch your hair" i know tasha wanted to be like bytch please.....when silver was talking bout all them gay boys and aids that he was trying to hint some shyt to ghost. That whole scene made me think they wanted some swinger shyt to jump off.

CANT WAIT!!!!! :BART SCOTT VOICE: