Official Power Season 1 Thread

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
next season will be a war between Ghost and 50 Cent. Perhaps the sneaker chick tries to get him and then he knows something is up. Tommy will probably get murked in the next two seasons but we cant speak on it yet because the writers and producers probably havent even settled it yet. 50 Cent will die before Ghost does. Ghost is the protagonist at the end of the day so there is no way he dies before the show gets canceled.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
next season will be a war between Ghost and 50 Cent. Perhaps the sneaker chick tries to get him and then he knows something is up. Tommy will probably get murked in the next two seasons but we cant speak on it yet because the writers and producers probably havent even settled it yet. 50 Cent will die before Ghost does. Ghost is the protagonist at the end of the day so there is no way he dies before the show gets canceled.
Ghost makes the show. Dude is a dope actor and plays the character to a T. No way he is going anywhere.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
50 and pink shoes at the premiere

Leslie+Lopez+Power+Afterparty+NYC+Part+2+IQbN78FwvxQl.jpg
homegirl is FINE man

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ghost mind is too busy,

he has got to worry about ....

the club competition:beli:

his wife:aicmon:

how to keep tommy under control:wtb:

holding down kanan:beli:

lovin angela /her not finding out what he really does:pachaha:

not fukking up for his main connect:hamster:

and then the feds:wow:

AND then tryna go fully legit lol:blessed:

it makes sense to show that he's all over the place:lupe:,season 2 will be major
it is his fault though and it all starts with cheating on Tasha

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Tommy might get offed by ole girl as she tries to get him or Ghost, and I think Ghost will have to kill her directly so he will never know that 50 was behind the hits. Tommy getting hit will set shyt up for 50 to get out and take Tommy's role since he will know Ghost has no idea he was sending the hits, so 50 will play the part and just keep shyt going with Ghost (while still plotting on taking his spot of course). Since nikkas are saying that Tasha might have set 50 up, the next season might run with that and 50 will find out, all while she is already plotting on Ghost. I may be completely wrong, but its possible and would be a good way to go if they plan on giving 50 a bigger role.

:ehh: I could honestly see it going like that. Everybody ain't making out of this season that is for sure. If it is Tommy (and I hope it is) 50 taking his spot would be a perfect plot device and maybe the time between seasons will allow 50 to go hard on the acting classes :patrice:. I could see Shawn dying and either making 50 really go hard after Ghost or pushing them together somehow, maybe against the pink print. Either way they have my attention and I really wanna see what they are gonna do now.