Official Power Season 1 Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
First off :salute: Rolla for actually being about that life. No fear...no pleas... just :rudy: that nikka until he pulled the trigger. :wow:
Ghost knows he wasnt lying. Tremendous acting...you could feel all the conflicting emotions.

Somebody dyin. Hopin its Tommy dumbass but it will prolly be Shawn slow ass to set up 50s release.
I think Tommy might get offed by ole girl as she tries to get him or Ghost, and I think Ghost will have to kill her directly so he will never know that 50 was behind the hits. Tommy getting hit will set shyt up for 50 to get out and take Tommy's role since he will know Ghost has no idea he was sending the hits, so 50 will play the part and just keep shyt going with Ghost (while still plotting on taking his spot of course). Since nikkas are saying that Tasha might have set 50 up, the next season might run with that and 50 will find out, all while she is already plotting on Ghost. I may be completely wrong, but its possible and would be a good way to go if they plan on giving 50 a bigger role.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easily the best Episode.

They did O-Dog dirty though. He was the only "real" character on the show. He went out like a G though.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not surprised with Tommy hes muscle he doesnt get paid to think but ghost :snoop: dude cant put two and two together since angie came back into the picture
He knew O-Dog didn't do it. What he gonna do though? He a boss but he ain't got no muscle, he can't go to war. He got Tommy & Kanaan saying it's Rolla. I mean he could've been like fukk it. You my little dawg we going to war, but then he gonna have to kill his main man Tommy. shyt is hard.

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
He knew O-Dog didn't do it. What he gonna do though? He a boss but he ain't got no muscle, he can't go to war. He got Tommy & Kanaan saying it's Rolla. I mean he could've been like fukk it. You my little dawg we going to war, but then he gonna have to kill his main man Tommy. shyt is hard.

I see what you're saying, you right its just ghost, tommy, and the spanish dude (i forgot his name) that was with tommy when he went to go see marlo. ghost doesnt know who to believe right now but maybe next week he finally puts all the pieces together and figure out hes been getting played the whole time

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see ghost getting killed before kanan gets out of jail:patrice:

Some other shyt will happen:patrice:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Called it!!! I just watched the EP now. shyt is so cliche

I do this in almost every series. And people always wonder how. Cause it's the most cliche shyt that could happen. I wonder if writers even try to throw curveballs. Or they just say "hey let's make it seem everyone else is the target, then throw them for a loop"

That's actually a Hitchcock invention. So it's been around that long. And writers still think they fooling somebody with it.

Only show I've never been successful with is game of thrones cause they come out of nowhere with shyt

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Called it!!! I just watched the EP now. shyt is so cliche

I do this in almost every series. And people always wonder how. Cause it's the most cliche shyt that could happen. I wonder if writers even try to throw curveballs. Or they just say "hey let's make it seem everyone else is the target, then throw them for a loop"

That's actually a Hitchcock invention. So it's been around that long. And writers still think they fooling somebody with it.

Only show I've never been successful with is game of thrones cause they come out of nowhere with shyt
You can't tell me you predicted Kenard dropping Omar.