Official Power Season 1 Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Detroit
I give this show a lotta sh1t, but that scene was damn near perfect. :salute:

Ghost killed ole boy with a HK, the gun he gave Tommy looked like a sig or some sh1t. So I didnt get him giving Tommy the gun back. Couldn't that had waited :what:

Show was piff tho. Next wk gonna be good. Ghost dumbazz just gonna refuse to believe it till ole girl stabs his dumbazz.

Whay if Ghost die and this become a 50 cent show :lupe:
Best acting 50 has ever done when he calls ghost a dumb mother fukker:mjlol:
I always thought the worse part of 50's acting was his facial expressions and his delivery of emotion, during his most recent scenes he seems to be getting a lot better at that. I always thought a TV show would teach him a lot cause directors are more focused on long term appeal, if 50 gets a bigger role im sure they gone make sure he has fixed his acting issues. At least I hope :damn:

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Pink toes will kill Tommy "imo" he's a character that holds Ghost world together. It's equal to stripping Ghost of his power. All he has after that is Tasha, Shawn, and money.. Money stops after no muscle to enforce it. Thats how K'nann plays it. He gets out gets close to the plug again.. Uses Shawn to get close to Ghost and uses tasha as a reason for Shawn to make the kill.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
yea it seems all episode long ghost KNEW rolla wasnt the ONE and that he just went through with it. even confrontin rolla. ghost started cryin like he knew the kid didnt do it. i think he just did it for tommy sake and def with kanan bs phone call reinforces it. 50 sounded like he was waiting for a oppurtunity to mislead ghost when ghost told em about his big decision.

The way Tasha told Shawn to take me home showss hee will NEVER EVER fukkKK brehs..... he prob gon catch a stray bullet next episode.

my predictions for next ep is that TASHA will find out ANGELA is a cop bruhs. BEFORE GHOST DOES. Rollas people gon pop a war off with RUIZ team. Pink shoes will kill RUIZ. Nomar will be killed the next episode he has too. if 50/Kanan was setup he will be setup again! hes not gonna pay pink shoes. Tommy goin to jail or his bi1tch gon die. ghost always get puzzy after he whack somebody

"i want ghost dead before i get out of jail" :wow:

You forgot the most important prediction. Ghost will find new suits and ties to put on for the cameras. He will also try to get out the game and fall back on the club but find that he doesn't have what he thought saved because tommy was skimming off the top. And that red head bytch will end up stealing Tommy's stash after he chooses ghost over her. So both will be forced to remain in the game for season 2.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Interested to see kanan's motive here. Thought they were all cool.

Kanan is flat out jealous that Ghost and Tommy have Truth AND are the major link since they are the main distrubutors of product in NY. think about it. In Kanan's mind, Ghost and Tommy were either suppose to be corner boys forever, dead or in jail. Now his son (who I think has mild adult autism) is an expert on driving Escalades in the winter, Kanan is locked up, and Ghost/Tommy control the flow of product with an iron fist.

With Ghost/Tommy in the way, Kanan can't be what he used to because that motherucker would have to take a DWade type role even tho it was his team from the start back when Ghost/Tommy were just kids.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
ghost mind is too busy,

he has got to worry about ....

the club competition:beli:

his wife:aicmon:

how to keep tommy under control:wtb:

holding down kanan:beli:

lovin angela /her not finding out what he really does:pachaha:

not fukking up for his main connect:hamster:

and then the feds:wow:

AND then tryna go fully legit lol:blessed:

it makes sense to show that he's all over the place:lupe:,season 2 will be major

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
nah whats that beat playing when Ghost rolls up on rollo?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Man, this was a good ass episode. Show definitely has it's faults but like I was telling my boy, the plot is definitely it's strongest feature. It's an interesting show. Albeit they're taking like 6 cliched storylines and mashing them together, at least they're doing THAT well. That rollo scene was top notch, I read the thread before watching the episode and went into it skeptical but y'all were spot on. That rollo kid did his thing in that scene. Came a long way since the wire.

My only prediction is that Shawn definitely dies next episode. They made it a point to have fifty say "make sure my son is safe." I think he risks his life to save tasha or ghost.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off :salute: Rolla for actually being about that life. No fear...no pleas... just :rudy: that nikka until he pulled the trigger. :wow:
Ghost knows he wasnt lying. Tremendous acting...you could feel all the conflicting emotions.

Somebody dyin. Hopin its Tommy dumbass but it will prolly be Shawn slow ass to set up 50s release.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why? :wtf: No t*ts, no ass? Is it her complexion?

:rudy:

I was trying to call out the poster who wanted to spit on crackers but yet finds Angela's body more appealing than Tasha's....

If you want to :pacspit: at white folks but with the same mouth got the nerve to say you feeling Angie's body over that chocolate dumpling(Tasha), then something's not adding up. I tried to bring some attention that illogical thought process but messed up the qoute