Official Power Season 1 Thread

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
She gonna S.N.I.T.C.H. She has nothing to lose once she has strong evidence that he is not only cheating but also IN LOVE with that latina chick.

Many organized crime bosses have to kill their kids mother. Nothing new...:manny:

Did I also forget to mention he said "Shes not you"? Yeah... Tasha may die. IMO
she has everything to lose by snitching, you think she wanna move in with her momma and get a job with lala.

Yea I was thinking that too.. She is not doing a good job of shutting up and playing her part.. She too busy trying to be all up in the business and finding things to complain about when all she is supposed to do is raise the kids and spend money.. But at the same time it can't work with Angela, she is gonna find out what he's doing soon..
That's not her role, by the way she acts you can tell she was always in the loop about the drug dealing business. Which is why she says ghost is changing and sneaking and not telling her what's going on.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
why do ppl think ghost will/should die, the show is built around him:dahell:, big rich town(the song) is basically his story in audio format:lawd:
:manny: they killed Brody in Homeland, anything is possible, but I agree that I don't think he's getting knocked off anytime soon. Especially not season 1.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
:manny: they killed Brody in Homeland, anything is possible, but I agree that I don't think he's getting knocked off anytime soon. Especially not season 1.
on the last ever episode he may die( on some michael scofield shyt:sadbron:)but it wont happen anytime soon

:skip:love the opening scene when tasha puts her hand in the water and then it turns to angela's hand,jus before she gets pounded:smugdraper:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
AHe already has scraps and is literally ordering hits from that chick on credit. I wouldn't be surprised if he stiffed her on the $100k. He's literally playing everyone for a fool, including his own son, who will probably take a bullet to the dome trying to be a hero during a gunfight.

I noticed that. And was thinking he is not going to pay that bytch and in fact is going to get her ass clipped too. That bytch has a weakness because she keeps rocking those pink shoes. She won't even take them off to fukk :russ:

MCMXCBIATCH

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Crooklyn
Just thinking ghost probably did believe rollo when they were talking at the table. But considering that he trust fifty so much he just wanted to show his loyalty. cuz if he didn't kill rollo fifty would've been on some oh ur turning ur back on me shyt. and plus tommy has been egging him on the past couple of episodes. talking bout he aint street no more. so in a way he had to. imo

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
just finished watching the episode. Probably the best one this season. Not surprised that 50 was the one behind it all. I think Shawn gets murked trying to protect Ghost or even Tasha

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
You ever think people just wanna be entertained and not watch shyt like an academy awards judge? It's possible.

The show does need to be considered for best produced show or w.e the name if that award is. I haven't cared for 50's music for damn near 10 years now, yet I watch this show and want to go buy his album :heh:

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
50 and pink shoes at the premiere

Leslie+Lopez+Power+Afterparty+NYC+Part+2+IQbN78FwvxQl.jpg

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Interested to see kanan's motive here. Thought they were all cool.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Just thinking ghost probably did believe rollo when they were talking at the table. But considering that he trust fifty so much he just wanted to show his loyalty. cuz if he didn't kill rollo fifty would've been on some oh ur turning ur back on me shyt. and plus tommy has been egging him on the past couple of episodes. talking bout he aint street no more. so in a way he had to. imo
But he told the white man he was a leader. Leaders don't get pressured by peers:mjpls:

Interested to see kanan's motive here. Thought they were all cool.
Someone set him up to get locked up. Probably Tasha, but he no doubt believes it was Ghost. Ghost has his spot and he wants it back.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
yea it seems all episode long ghost KNEW rolla wasnt the ONE and that he just went through with it. even confrontin rolla. ghost started cryin like he knew the kid didnt do it. i think he just did it for tommy sake and def with kanan bs phone call reinforces it. 50 sounded like he was waiting for a oppurtunity to mislead ghost when ghost told em about his big decision.

The way Tasha told Shawn to take me home showss hee will NEVER EVER fukkKK brehs..... he prob gon catch a stray bullet next episode.

my predictions for next ep is that TASHA will find out ANGELA is a cop bruhs. BEFORE GHOST DOES. Rollas people gon pop a war off with RUIZ team. Pink shoes will kill RUIZ. Nomar will be killed the next episode he has too. if 50/Kanan was setup he will be setup again! hes not gonna pay pink shoes. Tommy goin to jail or his bi1tch gon die. ghost always get puzzy after he whack somebody

"i want ghost dead before i get out of jail" :wow: