Official Power Season 1 Thread

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they need to keep jamie hector that nikka look like 50 cent and can play the shyt out of a drug kingpin.....marlo will always be my most ruthless villian on tv ever..besides gus fring

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The most obvious twist of all time...

When 50 admitted his scheming I looked at my screen like really my nikka, can't believe its you...:comeon:

Episode was good though, the Rolla seen was exceptional...

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Predictions for the season finale....

Sneakers will attempt to kill Ghost or Tommy (will hit someone important in the crossfire)

Tasha does passive aggressive shyt with Sean, Ghost catches them, and Tasha counters with Angela...

or

Tasha runs up on Angela and calls him Ghost, unknowingly planting the distributor seed in Angela's mind, prompting her to stay in nyc, and steer the task force towards ghost

Kanan gets out

Tasha does not snitch

Ghost never believed it was Rolla. Rolla he knew he could no longer convince Ghost that he was telling the truth, so he ended the conversation with the 10 inches of snow line

I think it's too early for Tasha, Angela, Tommy, or Ghost to die

MCMXCBIATCH

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Crooklyn
tommy gotta get rid of that red head she kno too much and she not even wifey. Shawn needs to go to college and stay out the street he keep thinking with his dikk. all confused and shyt. angela is staying around so tasha gotta get use to it.

:salute:to ghost for not being some cacs second after he put his heart n soul into that club

fukk FIFTY AND HIS B*TCH A** SON

season 2 is gonna be :gladbron: when fifty gets out of jail though

This episode had me like:whew:

and lalas character needs to get her own rich man before she start giving advice

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Her seeing him pass a gun don't mean nothin unless tommy tells her what it was about. Far as she know he gave him a gun and left.

It means alot this is tommy we're talking about hes all muscle no brains shes gonna ask questions and this fool will probably tell her

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That's all good, but have you seen IMDB rankings? Black shows simply don't do well on there, whether they're entertaining or dramatic or great. That's what I'm talking about breh.
Yeah that says a lot. IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes usually give anything majority black bad ratings.