R.I.P CHINX
Daps
https://twitter.com/TheLopezLopez

Btejw7UCQAE_qVV.jpg:large

:wow:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
And LOL @ this show having a 7.4 on IMDB... that has to be the highest for a majority Black cast (unless we're counting The Wire) and this show isn't, technically speaking, even that good (entertaining as fukk though, and I watch every Saturday night).
You ever think people just wanna be entertained and not watch shyt like an academy awards judge? It's possible.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yo she is really his ride or die b!tch tho. And I dont think he can kill her. She has three of his kids, you dont just kill your baby moms and wife like that.
She gonna S.N.I.T.C.H. She has nothing to lose once she has strong evidence that he is not only cheating but also IN LOVE with that latina chick.

Many organized crime bosses have to kill their kids mother. Nothing new...:manny:

Did I also forget to mention he said "Shes not you"? Yeah... Tasha may die. IMO

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
She gonna S.N.I.T.C.H. She has nothing to lose once she has strong evidence that he is not only cheating but also IN LOVE with that latina chick.

Many organized crime bosses have to kill their kids mother. Nothing new...:manny:

Did I also forget to mention he said "Shes not you"? Yeah... Tasha may die. IMO
Yea I was thinking that too.. She is not doing a good job of shutting up and playing her part.. She too busy trying to be all up in the business and finding things to complain about when all she is supposed to do is raise the kids and spend money.. But at the same time it can't work with Angela, she is gonna find out what he's doing soon..

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I give this show a lotta sh1t, but that scene was damn near perfect. :salute:

Ghost killed ole boy with a HK, the gun he gave Tommy looked like a sig or some sh1t. So I didnt get him giving Tommy the gun back. Couldn't that had waited :what:

Show was piff tho. Next wk gonna be good. Ghost dumbazz just gonna refuse to believe it till ole girl stabs his dumbazz.

Whay if Ghost die and this become a 50 cent show :lupe:
I thought about that, that would be the spin this show needed to be a top tier show..

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
lool na ghost wont die ,tommy will be ok,cant vouch for the pedo tho:sadcam:

the thing is,no one but kanan knows who miss pink sneakers is ,she will have a major role next season,ghost may hire her as a waitress at the club and all hell starts to break loose:whoo:

Last edited: