Looks like ghost is going to get done dirty by that latina........again :beli:
Tommy allowing that red head to steal from his "family" :beli:
50 cent putting a knife to dude in his cell. Terrible acting. :beli:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
No worse than Hov, or God, or King; so nah I don't think it's corny at all.
This is supposed to be a serious drama. It just feels a little of place/amateurish to have the main character whom supposedly is a professional constantly be referred to as ghost.
Just me though :manny:

for what he does it fits him perfectly
never been seen
This isn't Keyser Soze, let alone a Marlo. Its laughable the amount of people who know his identity.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
This is supposed to be a serious drama. It just feels a little of place/amateurish to have the main character whom supposedly is a professional constantly be referred to as ghost.
Just me though :manny:

This isn't Keyser Soze, let alone a Marlo. Its laughable the amount of people who know his identity.
nikka was about to take a photo for the nightclub in the damn newspaper, smarten up "Ghost".
:mjlol:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i haven't watched episode 5 or 6 yet but i can tell you its 50 that's hitting these nikkas and imma tell you why

on episode 4, the eminem looking white boy finally started piping the red haired chick that works at the club and the bytch seems trouble, like, she grimey

what caught my attention is the fact that whoever is hitting them knows these nikkas pretty well, now think back to the first few episodes, when that ghost dude was talking to the white boy outside the club and the white boy said "you got some fine looking girls working in there there was this one, red hair" and the ghost guy said "you still ain't over that red hair shyt? you ever gon get over that?" white boy said "nah"

see? the girl was clearly planted in the club cause whoever done it knows the white boy can't resist a red hair chick, meaning it has to be someone that knows them well, now couple that with the fact that whoever's hitting them knows how they operate and there you go, you get 50, which is the nikka they been saying that taught them the game over and over

ehhhhhh

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
i haven't watched episode 5 or 6 yet but i can tell you its 50 that's hitting these nikkas and imma tell you why

on episode 4, the eminem looking white boy finally started piping the red haired chick that works at the club and the bytch seems trouble, like, she grimey

what caught my attention is the fact that whoever is hitting them knows these nikkas pretty well, now think back to the first few episodes, when that ghost dude was talking to the white boy outside the club and the white boy said "you got some fine looking girls working in there there was this one, red hair" and the ghost guy said "you still ain't over that red hair shyt? you ever gon get over that?" white boy said "nah"

see? the girl was clearly planted in the club cause whoever done it knows the white boy can't resist a red hair chick, meaning it has to be someone that knows them well, now couple that with the fact that whoever's hitting them knows how they operate and there you go, you get 50, which is the nikka they been saying that taught them the game over and over

ehhhhhh
no way the show is this deep

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but that isn't deep tho, its quite elementary writing

now go to 50's instagram, this nikka been promoting the show with images like these even tho he's barely featured on the show thus far:

tumblr_inline_n96vu8b0vg1r3825d.png

that's his character playing chess, a clear nod to him being a strategist and playing nikkas like pawns

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo

now go to 50's instagram, this nikka been promoting the show with images like these even tho he's barely featured on the show thus far:

that's his character playing chess, a clear nod to him being a strategist and playing nikkas like pawns
but the holly thing
how do you know that she wasn't just coincidentally hired by ghost?

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because she got the white dude sniffing coke and getting into bar fights already, dude already acting like a random sucker nikka instead of a boss because of her, bet you he fall in love and/or will be reason for white dude to beef with ghost

and didn't you see how long she played him to give him p*ssy? did that shyt look like normal behavior to you? what kinda club hostess don't fukk their boss on demand? that shyt bogus, she was stringing dude along to pique his interest

that girl was a planted by 50 to exploit white boy's achilles heel and as a consequence the white boy will be ghost's achilles heel

this is all but a theory off course

Daps

LMAO, keep watching breh. When you see the episode he was promoting with that pic, you'll understand why he posted that it. :heh:

Most of us agree 50 is behind the hits, tho.