Official Power Season 1 Thread

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
:mjlol: yeah, u nitpicking. Especially when there's so much other sh1t that makes no sense. Him learning spanish as a kid and mastering it as an adult doesn't seem that farfetched. Probably cleaned it up with Rosetta Stone
the other shyt that makes no sense has already been covered
but I'll add to it
how can the writers make Tommy do something that stupid and expect us to like him? it's almost like he indirectly snitched on his whole crew by telling that shyt to a stupid drug addict bytch who would flip in an instant .

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
the other shyt that makes no sense has already been covered
but I'll add to it
how can the writers make Tommy do something that stupid and expect us to like him? it's almost like he indirectly snitched on his whole crew by telling that shyt to a stupid drug addict bytch who would flip in an instant .

Dude was whipped after no time at all. Sh1t made zero sense. A boss has to be more disciplined than that

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That whole Kanan shyt was absolutely terrible. If his taillight was out, it was out. The fukk it matter if somebody took the bulb out or not? He was riding dirty. Why the fukk didn't his attorney look at the car and see if the light was "out"? Kanan is supposed to be smart, why he ain't check his car if he knew he was gonna be riding dirty? Why didn't he rent a car? Oh wait he had a line at the car place and they conspired ith the mechanic to pull the bulb.Better yet why the fukk he touchin the work himself? shyt is just stupid.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
It makes perfect sense actually. She played hard to get. He used to whores jumping at his every command.

:childplease:

Yeah, I can see him wanting to fukk her, but admit to criminal activity that could get him life or killed... :comeon:.

And after he found out she stole from his family. Nothing Tommy does is believable. It was even wack how he just happened to take the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease:

Yeah, I can see him wanting to fukk her, but admit to criminal activity that could get him life or killed... :comeon:.

And after he found out she stole from his family. Nothing Tommy does is believable. It was even wack how he just happened to take the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator.
Uh, he was in possession of cocaine. That's illegal you know. He told her he was drug dealer, so what? Maybe he's lying, maybe he's not. It's not what you know, it's what you can prove. She has no proof he's a drug kingpin.

She stole from Tasha, that's a no no, but she also got dirt on Ghost, so it's either kill her or keep fukkin her.

If the stairs is close to the elevator and the elevator don't open up, I take the stairs. That's me. The fukk he look like waiting around on hostile grounds. Get the fukk out asap.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
Uh, he was in possession of cocaine. That's illegal you know. He told her he was drug dealer, so what? Maybe he's lying, maybe he's not. It's not what you know, it's what you can prove. She has no proof he's a drug kingpin.

She stole from Tasha, that's a no no, but she also got dirt on Ghost, so it's either kill her or keep fukkin her.

If the stairs is close to the elevator and the elevator don't open up, I take the stairs. That's me. The fukk he look like waiting around on hostile grounds. Get the fukk out asap.

But the actor playing him makes everything wack and unrealistic was my point

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
But the actor playing him makes everything wack and unrealistic was my point
I think it's mostly the writer's fault, I found him tolerable before this last episode
I don't mind Ghost having a cac sidekick but there so many other cacs they could have picked who would have been better

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Horrible episode and I'm about to give up on this shyt...

Yes p*ssy got power over nikkas and is undefeated but GTFO with this bullshyt...:camby:

The way Ghost and Tommy carry themselves makes it impossible to believe these cats could of made it this big in the game...No way dudes this incompetent in their personal life can survive in the game let alone make it to the "top of the food chain"...

Why the fukk would a BOSS jeopardize his existence like Tommy did? I would of offed that smut when I heard she stole them earrings...It's one thing to steal from a store and another to steal from my fam who I invited you to they house...That's the same as stealing from me plus what she knows can completely fukk everything up with Ghost...Instead of doing the right thing and making that bytch disappear he runs off and tells her who he is...:what:

and don't even get me started on this nikka ghost simping hard over that no ass bytch...Tasha is annoying but how you, a BOSS going to jeopardize yourself over an average white bytch who left you and her pops basically told you why in this ep...It don't make any damn sense for somebody in his position to be so reckless over this broad...
this is the EXACT convo me and my boy was having

fukk the fact i already predicted the entire premise of 50 being the one being the one behind this... its clearly what's happening now

but the way these two dudes operate :snoop:

dude is the KING OF NEW YORK... when the cartel comes to america, they have 1 meeting with ghost, and leave the country.... dude was talking bout giving ghost his OWN CARTEL

meanwhile ghost don't know a motherfukking thing... don't know who robbing him... don't know his wife doing him dirty.. don't know his driver trying to fukk his wife... didn't know tommy was smashing the girl from his club.. don't know the spanish broad is da.. don't know the da trying to find the supply.... don't know the earrings been stolen... tommy see the broad with brand new earrings that look like they cost a half a mil.. he don't know shyt... nobody don't know shyt

but i'm supposed to believe this dude controls all of ny?? tommy raising up to him with no problem.. don't even listen to his instructions, no matter how simple.... driver has no care in the world to fukk his wife or at least watch her bust a nut.... wife has no fear to double cross this nikka and not do a damn thing he tells her... and trying to bust it open for a driver nikka..

if tommy was the boss i'd believe it... at least he's crazy.. fukk is ghost out here doing

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo

fukk the fact i already predicted the entire premise of 50 being the one being the one behind this... its clearly what's happening now

dude is the KING OF NEW YORK... when the cartel comes to america, they have 1 meeting with ghost, and leave the country.... dude was talking bout giving ghost his OWN CARTEL

meanwhile ghost don't know a motherfukking thing... don't know who robbing him... don't know his wife doing him dirty.. don't know his driver trying to fukk his wife... didn't know tommy was smashing the girl from his club.. don't know the spanish broad is da.. don't know the da trying to find the supply.... don't know the earrings been stolen... tommy see the broad with brand new earrings that look like they cost a half a mil.. he don't know shyt... nobody don't know shyt

but i'm supposed to believe this dude controls all of ny?? tommy raising up to him with no problem.. don't even listen to his instructions, no matter how simple.... driver has no care in the world to fukk his wife or at least watch her bust a nut.... wife has no fear to double cross this nikka and not do a damn thing he tells her... and trying to bust it open for a driver nikka..

if tommy was the boss i'd believe it... at least he's crazy.. fukk is ghost out here doing
plus tommy indirectly snitching on his entire crew, ghost killing someone in his own club, etc.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How can you say a woman causing someone's downfall isn't realistic when it's happened ever since the dawn of man? Remember that fukkin United States Senator who ABANDONED his office and family for weeks to run off to South America with his mistress :russ: Yes, b. Stuff like this does happen.
nikka said he got lost hiking!!!!!!!!! :mjlol:

you a fukking senator b :stopitslime:

thought nobody would find out :usure:

all for the p*ssy :dwillhuh:

that south american p*ssy tho :yeshrug:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

I wouldn't say he's the "king" of new york. He probably has the best supply of dope. he's a distributor. And the cartel doesn't get involved in the streets. they just want a reliable distributor. Ghost is relatively new in working with him so he probably still has him on that probation period. His name/reputation got him that relationship.

It probably would've been better if they showed how he rose up but they didn't do that with Barksdale. As far as him not knowing shyt about his driver wanting to smash his wife... He Knows :mjpls: which is why is contemplating if he can even trust him. When you get to a certain level, it's hard to stay hungry. As far as him not knowing who that Spanish killer works for.. know body does. It's obviously not someone local or then I would agree that he should know something by now. The feds aren't on him, they're on the connect. I blame that on the DA because if they knew how to do police work they would've found out who the supplier is by now. They pinning everything on a low level CI. It's not that hard to find a decent snitch in New York. Tommy simping over a bytch at the club is random as hell. Why he would want to fukk with someone that works there is :mindblown: he has way more options but he chose that bytch. A lot of that shyt isn't far fetched. Most drug dealers get killed or locked up because they made mistakes. I think Tasha is probably the most sane character. I don't think she's trying to set Ghost up. She never even cheated. She's manipulative but only because Ghost got her in the dark on some sneaky shyt. The club was supposed to be a low profile front for the drugs but now he's on some other shyt. The plot at least has me wanting to know how it ends. Can't wait to see what happens when 50 comes home.