Official Power Season 1 Thread

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
i haven't watched episode 5 or 6 yet but i can tell you its 50 that's hitting these nikkas and imma tell you why

on episode 4, the eminem looking white boy finally started piping the red haired chick that works at the club and the bytch seems trouble, like, she grimey

what caught my attention is the fact that whoever is hitting them knows these nikkas pretty well, now think back to the first few episodes, when that ghost dude was talking to the white boy outside the club and the white boy said "you got some fine looking girls working in there there was this one, red hair" and the ghost guy said "you still ain't over that red hair shyt? you ever gon get over that?" white boy said "nah"

see? the girl was clearly planted in the club cause whoever done it knows the white boy can't resist a red hair chick, meaning it has to be someone that knows them well, now couple that with the fact that whoever's hitting them knows how they operate and there you go, you get 50, which is the nikka they been saying that taught them the game over and over

ehhhhhh

i thought something similar to this...

except i thought the red head chick was a cop.

the way she was going hard to show she was a wild chick (fighting in the club, doing coke with Tommy, stealing from Tasha, talking about how they were like Bonnie/Clyde + playing hard to get at first knowing she was gonna get with him). I could see that all being calculated to get close to Tommy and find out everything about the operation.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I like the show don't get me wrong. But the writing is very elementary compared to shows like The Wire.

I think they dumbed down the writing to appeal to a bigger audience but i know alot of US like deep metaphorical shyt with layers of complexity in it.

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Why the hell did Tommy lie about buying the earrings :mindblown:

Dude just got finished talking about how Tasha been holding them down all these years and you lie for a bytch you barely know and say you brought some earrings she stole out your best friends house

That shyt made no sense at all

He was protecting ghost. If he out her right there she tell Tasha what she seen

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He was protecting ghost. If he out her right there she tell Tasha what she seen
i was gonna say you're wrong... but then i notice he never told her about ghost either when he said he's a drug dealer.. he made it seem like it was him on top, and only him

now she will probably figure it out... but at least he never told her

but i don't agree that was the only reason... he could have lied to tasha then killed the bytch... he's obviously hooked on that p*ssy

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
i was gonna say you're wrong... but then i notice he never told her about ghost either when he said he's a drug dealer.. he made it seem like it was him on top, and only him

now she will probably figure it out... but at least he never told her

but i don't agree that was the only reason... he could have lied to tasha then killed the bytch... he's obviously hooked on that p*ssy

He obviously hooked on her crazy ass. It's also probably a pride thing since ghost told him stay away. He don't know the situation just spiraling out of control.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
This show is just a reminder why I never date black girls from NYC or sneaky NYC white girls like Holly. But as for black girls from NYC... I'm from the state of NY and black girls from NYC act EXACTLY and I mean EXACTLY like Tasha and her friend, materialistic as hell, sneaky, manipulative and cunning. My moms friend is from NYC and she acts just like Tasha and her friend. Smh. I've also seen some white girls act like Holly.

But brehs stay away from certain black girls from NYC. Power is telling you the truth.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i liked this show better before watching episode 5 & 6

the writing is getting dumb, from the white boy telling he's a dope dealer to a random girl, to the driver telling that tasha girl "you deserve someone who's as loyal to you as you are to him" after she been giving him masturbation private shows and touching his dikk whenever her husband not around

:heh:

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
This show is just a reminder why I never date black girls from NYC or sneaky NYC white girls like Holly. But as for black girls from NYC... I'm from the state of NY and black girls from NYC act EXACTLY and I mean EXACTLY like Tasha and her friend, materialistic as hell, sneaky, manipulative and cunning. My moms friend is from NYC and she acts just like Tasha and her friend. Smh. I've also seen some white girls act like Holly.

But brehs stay away from certain black girls from NYC. Power is telling you the truth.
real shyt
but I'm assuming you're from a suburb of NYC and the bytches there aren't much better