Official Power Season 1 Thread

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
A lot of folks already spoke on the overall shyttyness of this show. Although its entertaining it has its shortcomings. I can look past the shytty acting, script and lack of drug dealing action at time...but I CANNOT understand how ghost is simping this broad so hard...yea its a show but ol girl is a plain jane. And him not knowing what shes into as far as what kinda lawyer she is crazy to me. How he aint researched her and figured out he riding round with dem peoples finna get him and tomi knocked.

But honestly I think this is headed for a decision by Angela. She gonna find out what ghost n Tomi up too, then she gonna have to decide to let him go or go after him...cuz when she do find out its him shes gonna compromise the case cuz she fukkin him, at his clubs exchanging calls n text all the time. I think shes gonna realize her career is in jeopardy and will pin everything on los lobos and his CI. Its no way she throws her career away for ghost. So I see it as her telling him to get out the game and be a straight club dude and go their separate ways.

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
A lot of folks already spoke on the overall shyttyness of this show. Although its entertaining it has its shortcomings. I can look past the shytty acting, script and lack of drug dealing action at time...but I CANNOT understand how ghost is simping this broad so hard...yea its a show but ol girl is a plain jane. And him not knowing what shes into as far as what kinda lawyer she is crazy to me. How he aint researched her and figured out he riding round with dem peoples finna get him and tomi knocked.

But honestly I think this is headed for a decision by Angela. She gonna find out what ghost n Tomi up too, then she gonna have to decide to let him go or go after him...cuz when she do find out its him shes gonna compromise the case cuz she fukkin him, at his clubs exchanging calls n text all the time. I think shes gonna realize her career is in jeopardy and will pin everything on los lobos and his CI. Its no way she throws her career away for ghost. So I see it as her telling him to get out the game and be a straight club dude and go their separate ways.
I think you're right, shyt is too predictable though
I'd prefer if it was some Heisenberg vs Hank type shyt

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn't say he's the "king" of new york. He probably has the best supply of dope. he's a distributor. And the cartel doesn't get involved in the streets. they just want a reliable distributor. Ghost is relatively new in working with him so he probably still has him on that probation period. His name/reputation got him that relationship.

It probably would've been better if they showed how he rose up but they didn't do that with Barksdale. As far as him not knowing shyt about his driver wanting to smash his wife... He Knows :mjpls: which is why is contemplating if he can even trust him. When you get to a certain level, it's hard to stay hungry. As far as him not knowing who that Spanish killer works for.. know body does. It's obviously not someone local or then I would agree that he should know something by now. The feds aren't on him, they're on the connect. I blame that on the DA because if they knew how to do police work they would've found out who the supplier is by now. They pinning everything on a low level CI. It's not that hard to find a decent snitch in New York. Tommy simping over a bytch at the club is random as hell. Why he would want to fukk with someone that works there is :mindblown: he has way more options but he chose that bytch. A lot of that shyt isn't far fetched. Most drug dealers get killed or locked up because they made mistakes. I think Tasha is probably the most sane character. I don't think she's trying to set Ghost up. She never even cheated. She's manipulative but only because Ghost got her in the dark on some sneaky shyt. The club was supposed to be a low profile front for the drugs but now he's on some other shyt. The plot at least has me wanting to know how it ends. Can't wait to see what happens when 50 comes home.
I think Ghost being oblivious to a lot of shyt is the plot they were going for. He wants out the street game so seems like he is passing everything off to Tommy to handle on that end. His main concerns are the club and that chick Angela and it shows. Hence his drug business being shaky and his wife cheating with his driver. I think it'll all come to a head and that nikka will snap back to reality.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
guessses.

tasha will met angele next episode. she will hunt her down. and find out she is a cop before ghost. tasha will also start working in the club to keep tabs on ghsot after her party.

the driver WILL NOT fukkKKK TASHA at all he will get caught up tho tryin to. the driver will tell his dad how he TRIED to fukkk tho... his character got next season written all over it. i just membered shawn is he only one cept for tommy and ghostt who know about angela. maybe shawn will get caught up by POLICE and recognize angela lmao. i think the driver or tasha or tommy gon find out before ghost that angela is a cop. nomar the sn1tch already knows wat tommy looks like. now its down to him meetin ghost.

and the poor informant nomar. he will die very soon for ratttin. a horrible death. ruiz condition now being sliced up will cause extra surveilance and dude will be caught. i bet nomar gets made dies next ep.

why was ruiz kept alive? :smh: and anibal was killed too.

50 cent character will die shortly. Member Ghost said Kanan woulda still had em all on corrner iif still out. I think 50 isnt too bright to hire assassins from jail and they already said he had no money when he was out. I think ghost set em up and at the rate tommy goin. tommy will be set up next or caught cause of white bytch..

but damn as simpish as last ep was it got crazy brehs :banderas: lol which hoe gon be objectified next.

the hitups seem to internal to be 50. but then again nikkas in jail can be knowin bout outside! just the assassin bein spanish got me thinkin its lobos or another cartel. cause the guy they killed who said it was anibal was obviously lying bu he wouldnt work for 50 would he lol spanish cartel all day brehs. ruiz or lobos imo that scene at the boxing gym said it all. ruiz already mentioned a new plug! he prob got low and back to trappin.

Last edited:
Daps

I think she choosesher career. I see her being able to nab Tommy but not Ghost and then spending the next season trying to take down Ghost.

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
I think she choosesher career. I see her being able to nab Tommy but not Ghost and then spending the next season trying to take down Ghost.
but if she tries to take either one down they can lie and say she was tipping them off, like the meeting being changed. Ghost buying her diamond necklaces, being at the hospital with the dude she hunting for. It's too many things her bosses would have to overlook if ghost flipped it on her. She's get fired off suspicion alone. Maybe hit wit an obstruction charge too. And she was fukking Co workers so she ain't to bright.

Daps
but if she tries to take either one down they can lie and say she was tipping them off, like the meeting being changed. Ghost buying her diamond necklaces, being at the hospital with the dude she hunting for. It's too many things her bosses would have to overlook if ghost flipped it on her. She's get fired off suspicion alone. Maybe hit wit an obstruction charge too. And she was fukking Co workers so she ain't to bright.

That doesn't strike me as a move Ghost would make. Ghost strikes me as the kind of guy who is very cautious (typically) and very discrete so once the Feds get on him, I'd expect him to shield himself, not go on some public offensive. I suspect he got his nickname by moving in silence. Making power moves while keeping a low profile.

I don't think her bosses will even know about Jaime. They'll accept the fact that the 'Blanco' known as Ghost is Tommy and want to close the case. They're after Lobos, not the NY connect, so they're going to try to whoever they believe is the connect to roll on Lobos. Tommy strikes me as a stand up guy who wouldn't snitch on anybody, including letting them know he has a partner. So he'll shut his mouth and accept his fate.

Angela knows them, so she'll know if Tommy was in to something, then Jamie was into it too. She won't be able to tell them how she knows Jamie is really their guy since it'll embarrasses her, so her bosses won't care, they'll want to clear a case and not start another one with little to no evidence.

Just my guess tho :yeshrug:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
started watching this Series on Saturday and all caught up with Eps 1-6. Glad I found this thread too! :ahh: Only two more eps tho. :what:

It's horrible writing but in the best way. Tommy's cac girl is wack. She needs lead in the dome. Angela is a WACK Latina. You'll find better ass to hip ratio on an ACTUAL Spainish girl FROM Spain, and they're typically all white :huhldup:. The simping and lack of detail is atrocious. Why not SOUNDPROOF your office? Tommy's Cac chuckle is something that would make me 'off' him too. :usure:
Naturi is cool, but that hairhat and attitude is so 1990's......I woulda never wifed that. At least Ghost does not have to worry about little niccas chasing his daughter all day. :leostare: no :sitdown: :whoa:

It's a nice lil show. Entertaining cuz I played it on the 32" inch with the speakers attached. I hope Sean falls back from Tasha cuz I wanna see the kid live. Ole bytch ass shooting guard looking ass nicca. :russ:

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
started watching this Series on Saturday and all caught up with Eps 1-6. Glad I found this thread too! :ahh: Only two more eps tho. :what:

It's horrible writing but in the best way. Tommy's cac girl is wack. She needs lead in the dome. Angela is a WACK Latina. You'll find better ass to hip ratio on an ACTUAL Spainish girl FROM Spain, and they're typically all white :huhldup:. The simping and lack of detail is atrocious. Why not SOUNDPROOF your office? Tommy's Cac chuckle is something that would make me 'off' him too. :usure:
Naturi is cool, but that hairhat and attitude is so 1990's......I woulda never wifed that. At least Ghost does not have to worry about little niccas chasing his daughter all day. :leostare: no :sitdown: :whoa:

It's a nice lil show. Entertaining cuz I played it on the 32" inch with the speakers attached. I hope Sean falls back from Tasha cuz I wanna see the kid live. Ole bytch ass shooting guard looking ass nicca. :russ:
Angela is Mexican in real life, not Puerto Rican
cac blood plus completely shapeless Indian blood and that's what you get

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

Yea cause ghost daughter ugly as shyt :mjlol:

That other guy was a shooting guard too.

Last episode was so awufl, it was a whole episode of simping :pachaha: