Official Power Season 1 Thread

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you say a woman causing someone's downfall isn't realistic when it's happened ever since the dawn of man? Remember that fukkin United States Senator who ABANDONED his office and family for weeks to run off to South America with his mistress :russ: Yes, b. Stuff like this does happen.

Hell bill Clinton was the most powerful man in the world getting domed up by an intern. Had Monica kept it going, there's no telling what type of shyt she could of fukked up for Clinton

Took the words out of my mouth brehs. History is full of stories rich/powerful men risking/losing it all over some broad. nikkas die/get locked up over some p*ssy every day.

nobody is saying the p*ssy isnt powerful...its just a shame that EVERY male in the cast is getting got. Bill Clinton, the fukkin Senator and whomever else you wanna conjure are not the majority

Every nikka you know has gotten caught up over some p*ssy in one way or another at some point or another...I guarantee it. It happens to all of us breh.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm done with this guy Tommy. :beli: This guy sells his boy out, sells his boys wife who is supposed to be fam out, AND makes a confession that could get him life to a coke fiend thief all in the same episode. :snoop: I mean they have always set up him to be a loose cannon and kinda shady :smugbiden: but I mean damn.

Last edited:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
the only complaint i have is that 50 should have a grey beard at least....>>>:ohlawd:

ppl need to stop comparing it to the wire tho

• Dap
Reactions: IVS
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
About to catch up on episode 6 at 3:15 on tv since its not on demand yet and I was out last night:wow:
Godfather 50 makes another appearance im hearing?:gladbron:

edit: :ohlawd:50s knife game is so immaculate:noah:, goat actor:wow:

Last edited:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
i mean yeah ghost is messin up by sleeping with Angela BUT this could also work in his favor.......:patrice:

LOVE is a powerful thing.....and Angela is in love:sas2:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Tommy does have a point even though Ghost ain't trying to hear that shiit right now. Angie left him. Didn't even say goodbye. You heard the way her father talked to Ghost. He thought Ghost was headed nowhere in life, and Angie threw them deuces because she agreed, whether she admits it or not. Now she older and full of regrets, she looks at Ghost and sees they could have had something together. It's waaaaayyyyyy too late though :patrice: Tasha may not be the love of your life and she may be an annoying little twat but, she was there for you all those years while Angie was out not giving a fukk bout you :patrice:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Good episode but u cant judge this show by wire or any other top notch show. The simping is nuts but not too far fetched i see nikkas everyday risk their mediocre lives over regular pu$$y. With money u get access to much more so the odds go up

I think this season ends with Tasha finding out and doing exactly what tommy said to him by fukking the whole empire since driver Wade just gave her more motivation and his latina Love does some tampering to save him.

The only way ghost and this broad can be together is if she jumps to the dark side and with her knowledge steps his laundering legal game too 90000000
If this show wants to stay on past next season, they should have his wife blow up his spot, and have the lawyer chick help him crawl back. That would be like a double turn in wrestling. Have ghost not know who to trust and have to build a new crew

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I think Angie is gonna die :patrice: Maybe not this season or the next season or the third season if it makes it that far. Before the show over with though....she taking that dirt nap. They never gonna be together and Ghost will begrudgingly go back to his wife.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Damn that was a good episode, 2 pipe bomb moments at the end:ohhh: kanans son snitching like a fukkboy?:what: is angela about to find out who ghost is:lupe:

that preview for the next episode got me scared brehs:lupe: