Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

That bytch clean tho. Done already seen a few rolling around here in NY

2015-cadillac-escalade-reviews.jpg

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Horrible episode and I'm about to give up on this shyt...

Yes p*ssy got power over nikkas and is undefeated but GTFO with this bullshyt...:camby:

The way Ghost and Tommy carry themselves makes it impossible to believe these cats could of made it this big in the game...No way dudes this incompetent in their personal life can survive in the game let alone make it to the "top of the food chain"...

Why the fukk would a BOSS jeopardize his existence like Tommy did? I would of offed that smut when I heard she stole them earrings...It's one thing to steal from a store and another to steal from my fam who I invited you to they house...That's the same as stealing from me plus what she knows can completely fukk everything up with Ghost...Instead of doing the right thing and making that bytch disappear he runs off and tells her who he is...:what:

and don't even get me started on this nikka ghost simping hard over that no ass bytch...Tasha is annoying but how you, a BOSS going to jeopardize yourself over an average white bytch who left you and her pops basically told you why in this ep...It don't make any damn sense for somebody in his position to be so reckless over this broad...

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

Yes p*ssy got power over nikkas and is undefeated but GTFO with this bullshyt...:camby:

The way Ghost and Tommy carry themselves makes it impossible to believe these cats could of made it this big in the game...No way dudes this incompetent in their personal life can survive in the game let alone make it to the "top of the food chain"...

Why the fukk would a BOSS jeopardize his existence like Tommy did? I would of offed that smut when I heard she stole them earrings...It's one thing to steal from a store and another to steal from my fam who I invited you to they house...That's the same as stealing from me plus what she knows can completely fukk everything up with Ghost...Instead of doing the right thing and making that bytch disappear he runs off and tells her who he is...:what:

and don't even get me started on this nikka ghost simping hard over that no ass bytch...Tasha is annoying but how you, a BOSS going to jeopardize yourself over an average white bytch who left you and her pops basically told you why in this ep...It don't make any damn sense for somebody in his position to be so reckless over this broad...

And to think, he still does not know she is a Federal A.D.A. :sas2:

Any good drug lord runs background checks on anybody he comes into contact with.

This is far removed from the writing of the wire..... I just watch it for the bad acting and the writing and directing fukkery.

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

was saying this weeks ago and these bytches in here were telling me i mustve never been in love :mjlol:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good episode but u cant judge this show by wire or any other top notch show. The simping is nuts but not too far fetched i see nikkas everyday risk their mediocre lives over regular pu$$y. With money u get access to much more so the odds go up

I think this season ends with Tasha finding out and doing exactly what tommy said to him by fukking the whole empire since driver Wade just gave her more motivation and his latina Love does some tampering to save him.

The only way ghost and this broad can be together is if she jumps to the dark side and with her knowledge steps his laundering legal game too 90000000

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well said.

Been a fan of show so far. But
I admit this episode kinda got me looking at the show like :childplease:.

I'll add The fact he doesnt know she a federal agent is beyond dumb, and I really hope 50 stays low key( he just not a good actor:manny:)

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Im thinking tommy set 50 character up to go to jail so he could start stealing money from the operation. And even tho I dont like her what if angie discovers ghost is a drug dealer and chooses him anyway and throws away her DA job.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

I still like the show but these are valid points

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
How can you say a woman causing someone's downfall isn't realistic when it's happened ever since the dawn of man? Remember that fukkin United States Senator who ABANDONED his office and family for weeks to run off to South America with his mistress :russ: Yes, b. Stuff like this does happen.