Official Power Season 1 Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Saw the latest episode. :aidisgust:

Call it the Simping episodebrehs. :aidisgust:

Nikka holding hands dranking milkshakes and shyt. :aidisgust: Wtf? bytch got time like that to waste.:wtf:

bytch wears earrings around tasha and ol'boy is all like " I am a drug dealer, I am top of the food chain" :comeon:

50 cent acting. :mjlol:

Was that mexican agent leaving the van and going to arrest ol'boy suppose to be suspenseful? :mjlol:

I will say the only actor that is remotely good is the snitch nikka.

This show is terrible, I am out.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
could we not automatically pull this "oh y'all just nitpicking the writing because it's a black show".
:usure:

PLENTY of shows on here get called out on here on a weekly basis when the storytelling is weak, just take a look at TWD thread. it's just when stories don't make too much sense nikkas will start to point it out, simple as that.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Has a tv character at Tommy's level ever simped a broad as ugly as Holly? Hideous face, flat as a board on all sides of her body... who would even simp this bytch in real life??? Continuity be damned, they need to recast her role immediately. :dahellout:

Daps
Has a tv character at Tommy's level ever simped a broad as ugly as Holly? Hideous face, flat as a board on all sides of her body... who would even simp this bytch in real life??? Continuity be damned, they need to recast her role immediately. :dahellout:

It's white people breh. I forgot what movie it , but dude was like "she's built like a 10 year old boy :shaq:"

:scusthov::mindblown:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

He may hang around brothas but at the end of the day... he's still white :manny:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
50 ain't even that bad to me. Like someone else said Tommy makes 50 look like a great actor.

I hope they kill him off

Actually I hope 50 comes back and takes over. :manny: too much simping going on. Ghost acting like Stringer Bell when Avon was locked up. He don't want to be in the game anymore anyway.

I can realistically see Ghost taking that 6 million and getting out of the game. 50 comes back, takes over. Tasha leaves ghost and starts fukking with the driver because he's 50's son and has moved up in the ranks.

My thing with Ghost's character is this. If you're in it, be in it. If not, then get the fukk out. He trying to balance it which is not possible. And I also find it odd he hasn't asked more about that Spanish broads job specifics. She knows all about his club business but he knows nothing about her except that she's a lawyer. he doesn't know what type of lawyer, what law firm, nothing.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
And I also find it odd he hasn't asked more about that Spanish broads job specifics. She knows all about his club business but he knows nothing about her except that she's a lawyer. he doesn't know what type of lawyer, what law firm, nothing.

Word. Ghost is driving this bytch all over NY and shyt, knows where she lives but doesn't know about her job? Doesn't even have a business card? There's no reason for her to hide what She does unless she was embarrassed, which I doubt considering the importance of her job.

Ghost knows everything about everyone but skips details with angela because he's just happy to have her back? fukk that. These next couple of episodes need to be all violence and drug trafficking. Holly needs to die, the bytch with the purple sneakers needs to die, Greg needs to die because he's useless and Shawn better get checked for signs of adult autism.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
50 is terrible breh...

Dude got the same damn retarded smirk on his face all the time...

He locked up... how you expect him to act :mjpls: he got more personality than marlo and chris yet they get praised for their roles. 50 aint even been in enough scenes to formulate an overall opinion.

You complaining about him smirking :russ: