Official Power Season 1 Thread

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Good episode but u cant judge this show by wire or any other top notch show. The simping is nuts but not too far fetched i see nikkas everyday risk their mediocre lives over regular pu$$y. With money u get access to much more so the odds go up

I think this season ends with Tasha finding out and doing exactly what tommy said to him by fukking the whole empire since driver Wade just gave her more motivation and his latina Love does some tampering to save him.

The only way ghost and this broad can be together is if she jumps to the dark side and with her knowledge steps his laundering legal game too 90000000
Ghost and Tommy are not regular dudes, they don't live mediocre lives...A dude with a 9 to 5 and a mediocre life doesn't have to worry about spending life in prison everyday he wakes up...

Tommy flat out said he's soo deep in this shyt if he gets pinched they not ain't letting his ass out...So ask yourself why the fukk would a dude that deep in the game and "high up on the food chain" as he put it risk his fukking life over a degenerate average white girl with a coke and Klepto problem? and keep in mind Tommy the same dude that wanted to ice ol girl who got her face slashed because he's worried she'll drop dime...Yes love and p*ssy blinds us, it happens to the hardest nikkas but two on the same mothafukking show who supposed to be checking each other? :stopitslime:

and like another dude said how ghost not going to run a background check on a bytch who shows up in his life out of nowhere and says she's a lawyer...:what:

This shyt is illogical and downright stupid...

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
How can you say a woman causing someone's downfall isn't realistic when it's happened ever since the dawn of man? Remember that fukkin United States Senator who ABANDONED his office and family for weeks to run off to South America with his mistress :russ: Yes, b. Stuff like this does happen.
Hell bill Clinton was the most powerful man in the world getting domed up by an intern. Had Monica kept it going, there's no telling what type of shyt she could of fukked up for Clinton

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I'm honestly just trying to figure out how they're going to pull a second season out of this show, creatively.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I hate Lala. As an actress and a person. Just something about her. Thick Iverson lost wifin that smut. And she's friends with Kim K... Nuff said :beli:

The dude playing Ghost aint a bad actor, its just the writing sux. Naturi is a better actress than she is a singer.

Tommy and Holly is just :snoop: How he get pu$$y whipped so fast. Ghost actually seems like he could be a boss, Tommy just seems like a dumbazz. So a Ghost/50 beef will happen eventually. Like others have said, its clear 50 is behind all this.

Sean is Namond status. Such an emotional bish.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
You guys gotta turn off your brain, and enjoy the endless fukkery. Lol once i did that, the show is must see tv.

That's what makes me entertain this show so much. The fukkery is just :blessed:

Btw when 50 said "Checkmate motherfukker"....*proceeds to do his laugh* I was done :dead:

That shyt was fukking hilarious man.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nobody is saying the p*ssy isnt powerful...its just a shame that EVERY male in the cast is getting got. Bill Clinton, the fukkin Senator and whomever else you wanna conjure are not the majority

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Once angie finds out about Ghost i think shes gonna tip him off so he can stay one step ahead and bounce i doubt she will run off with him. That girl has Tommy wrapped around her little finger shes gonna make him flip on Ghost