Official Power Season 1 Thread

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Where the fukk can I start?

First? Ghost and Tommy should prolly be aware of the fact that 50s character is gonna be back on these streets SOON. That shyt is gonna alter the whole dynamic of the drug game out there even tho he's coming home to "nothing." But I bet he's keeping that shyt on the low for a reason.

Next, p*ssy is gonna blow up this whole operation. p*ssy is already a problem at Truth, p*ssy got Ghost simping in public, (underage) p*ssy will prolly get Angela's informant merked and now p*ssy got Tommy dry snitching on himself to a kleptomaniac who he lied to Tasha about.

I'm hoping the next few episodes focus more on the business than pvssy.

Now Tommy bytch ass is turning delusional. He presents himself to Ghost as being all about business but has his delusional way of wanting a chick/family just like Ghost has. Yet he picks the worst choice of females and will probably jeopardize his friendship with Tasha over some earrings. He's so cool with Tasha but hasn't wifed up LaLa's character (who looks way better than the waitress chick)?

Angela, for whatever reason is coming off more and more sexy to me. She's bony (for a boriqua) but she got a good mix of proper and hood, and she's about her business. But Ghost has this bytch dikkmatized. I wonder what happens first: she ask him to leave his wife or she finds out that Ghost/Tommy are moving weight.

Tasha is a well kept bird but I give her props for playing her role even tho this nikka Shawn is p*ssy whipped and didn't even get to put the tip of his tongue in that bytch twat. His intelligence level is the lowest f ever character on the show and even Ghost's daughter has more talent/smarts/worth than him. I could see Shawn dumb ass getting killed while trying to prove he's "ready"

Dude better stick to being a driver and just be happy that the new 2015 Escalade is already at dealerships.

Finally, Ghost. Dude is the most unfocused focused motherfukker of them all. He's knee deep in p*ssy, money, drugs and illusion. But if he plays his cards right the illusion could turn him legit. Still, dude is embedded in the drug game and I can't see him going legit, leaving the game and still staying in NY. It would be impossible.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Ok...first off :russ:@them copping to the Eminem comparisons

Now....man I was rolling with it until this episode but it REALLY hit just how hard this nikka Ghost and Tommy are p*ssywhipped

Muhfukkas are about to ruin both sides of the operation over women that aint really all that truth be told

This nikka Shawn gettin pissed about to tell it all too.....:snoop:

:lupe:@Ghost on the verge of getting found out though

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
When Kanan gets out of prison, I hope he doesn't get p*ssy whipped:snoop:
How the show going I doubt it. He the next contestant

They should change the name of this show from Powere to p*ssy Power or The Power of the p*ssy because damn if nikkas ain't making dumb moves over some p*ssy.
Gotta agree

I'm not finished watching yet but the lies and entitlement of this white broad :wow:
Yeah this bytch should have been thrown clean the fukk in the bushes. You not stealing from my fam and staying on the team. Dude must be using his own shyt.

First? Ghost and Tommy should prolly be aware of the fact that 50s character is gonna be back on these streets SOON. That shyt is gonna alter the whole dynamic of the drug game out there even tho he's coming home to "nothing." But I bet he's keeping that shyt on the low for a reason.

Next, p*ssy is gonna blow up this whole operation. p*ssy is already a problem at Truth, p*ssy got Ghost simping in public, (underage) p*ssy will prolly get Angela's informant merked and now p*ssy got Tommy dry snitching on himself to a kleptomaniac who he lied to Tasha about.

Now Tommy bytch ass is turning delusional. He presents himself to Ghost as being all about business but has his delusional way of wanting a chick/family just like Ghost has. Yet he picks the worst choice of females and will probably jeopardize his friendship with Tasha over some earrings. He's so cool with Tasha but hasn't wifed up LaLa's character (who looks way better than the waitress chick)?

Angela, for whatever reason is coming off more and more sexy to me. She's bony (for a boriqua) but she got a good mix of proper and hood, and she's about her business. But Ghost has this bytch dikkmatized. I wonder what happens first: she ask him to leave his wife or she finds out that Ghost/Tommy are moving weight.

Tasha is a well kept bird but I give her props for playing her role even tho this nikka Shawn is p*ssy whipped and didn't even get to put the tip of his tongue in that bytch twat. His intelligence level is the lowest f ever character on the show and even Ghost's daughter has more talent/smarts/worth than him. I could see Shawn dumb ass getting killed while trying to prove he's "ready"

Dude better stick to being a driver and just be happy that the new 2015 Escalade is already at dealerships.

Finally, Ghost. Dude is the most unfocused focused motherfukker of them all. He's knee deep in p*ssy, money, drugs and illusion. But if he plays his cards right the illusion could turn him legit. Still, dude is embedded in the drug game and I can't see him going legit, leaving the game and still staying in NY. It would be impossible.
You Peyton Manning of this review cause this was a perfect breakdown of the season props.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Prospective p*ssy also got Seana cting like a betch

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia

:dead: my nicca :laugh: