Official Power Season 1 Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Her character is whack, she an ole ungrateful, attention whore, typical hood black chick.. She is the worst.. Talking about you shouldn't go legit because you ain't gonna never get caught:stopitslime: Get this dumb bytch out of here

So what you're saying is
YxAQfqa.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Something that is interesting is the fact that both Tommy and Ghost both need a wake up call on some real shyt, and its looking like its setting up for both of them to get it with different situations. The red head bytch already seems like she is scheming on some shyt, and eventually Tommy will fall victim to some shyt or him or Ghost will catch on before she can affect anything major. I seriously think its going to come down to a war between Lobos and Ghost though, a mid level dealer vs a Mexican Cartel nikka seems like it can be very entertaining. I think somehow they find out Lobos is behind the robberies, they kill him, and Ghost "accidentally" moves up in the game he is trying so hard to get out of. shyt would be cold if it popped off that way. With Lobos gone either the Cartel will want to replace him with his NY connect, or want to kill him. Either way, it makes for good TV :whew:
I'm willing the bet red head tells Tommy, then Tommy tells his wife due to some shyt going wrong and his family will crumble from there because the wife is already fukking the driver. I'm not sure if Tommy's gon last the season either :lupe:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: I just died reading that shyt lmao. Im at my mama house and just watched ep 4 with her and she mentioned the sex scenes from every ep. I stole your joke and she bussed out laughing. My OG is silly as hell lol

nikka how yo mama that cool watching this
8zo7tj.jpg

shyt if I was at my parents spot...I wouldn't dream of putting this on
cjUZ5Q6.png

That liberal upbringing:leonadis:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
nikka how yo mama that cool watching this
8zo7tj.jpg

shyt if I was at my parents spot...I wouldn't dream of putting this on
cjUZ5Q6.png

That liberal upbringing:leonadis:
My OG is my nikka lol, I put her up on Breaking Bad and we used to watch a few every time I came over until she had caught up before season 5. Mama wants to bang Ghost though :to:

Daps
Man, Ghost needs to man up and check his bytch. This is getting ridiculous. How many times you gonna let this bird brain question your business decisions before you put her in her place? Why the fukk is she questioning who he has running meetings? :what:

That's why I still maintain this show made a critical error by not showing Ghost running the drug empire before getting into his desire to leave the game. One second Tommy is his partner, the next he's an underling who needs to step up. Is his wife a vital ear for advice or is she just a nagging bytch who is constantly overstepping her bounds. If, for instance, she was 50's niece or cousin and came from a long line a big time hustlers in the city who provided both clout and decision making advice in Ghost's rise to prominence then her character and her actions would make soooooo much more sense.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Her character is whack, she an ole ungrateful, attention whore, typical hood black chick.. She is the worst.. Talking about you shouldn't go legit because you ain't gonna never get caught:stopitslime: Get this dumb bytch out of here

We are supposed to hate her

StAFresh923

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is dope. Was sleeping up until last night. Watched all four episodes in the past 24 hours.