Official Power Season 1 Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I am not going to lie brehs, I am just watching this for the tittays :steviej:

Let me tell you why this show doesn't make sense, because ol'boy doesn't seem interested in either shyt, drug dealing or managing a club. The main actor just can't carry it. I am like what does he truly want to do? I mean the club, can't he get someone to manage for him? Like a second in command nikka? Even with the drug dealing, can't he get that white boy to do some shyt? :dahell:

For the nikka defending that cac's acting, GTFO here breh. Not only are his lines terrible, what the fukk is that accent he is having? That aint no New York accent. It is terrible as fukk.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I am not going to lie brehs, I am just watching this for the tittays :steviej:

Let me tell you why this show doesn't make sense, because ol'boy doesn't seem interested in either shyt, drug dealing or managing a club. The main actor just can't carry it. I am like what does he truly want to do? I mean the club, can't he get someone to manage for him? Like a second in command nikka? Even with the drug dealing, can't he get that white boy to do some shyt? :dahell:

For the nikka defending that cac's acting, GTFO here breh. Not only are his lines terrible, what the fukk is that accent he is having? That aint no New York accent. It is terrible as fukk.

And stringer bell didn't have a bmore accent. Y'all nitpicking.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That chocolate booty in the shower :noah:

That driver was looking at her like a cross between these two smileys :shaq::leon:

I gotta say, when 3LW first came around, she wasn't the one I figured to be so willing to be naked in everything but dammit am I glad she is. Her body is :wow::banderas:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Man, Ghost needs to man up and check his bytch. This is getting ridiculous. How many times you gonna let this bird brain question your business decisions before you put her in her place? Why the fukk is she questioning who he has running meetings? :what:

That's why I still maintain this show made a critical error by not showing Ghost running the drug empire before getting into his desire to leave the game. One second Tommy is his partner, the next he's an underling who needs to step up. Is his wife a vital ear for advice or is she just a nagging bytch who is constantly overstepping her bounds. If, for instance, she was 50's niece or cousin and came from a long line a big time hustlers in the city who provided both clout and decision making advice in Ghost's rise to prominence then her character and her actions would make soooooo much more sense.
So how do you know his wife's involvement with his rise to the dope game? And obviously she got him by the balls because she knows his operation. So why not be mad at Ghost for letting a hoodrat be in his business and have enough info on him to take him down the second he really checks her?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Got damn y'all will shyt on anything. Maybe cause I walked into this with low expectations but this show is alright. Ain't gonna win Emmys but like someone said. It's a good show for the summer. I like some of the music choices on here too. And naturi ain't that bad, but maybe that's just cause she really does it for me.
Man I talk to several people in real life and see other folks on social media and none of them talk like these coli dudes. Never heard anyone, anywhere constantly talk about bad acting but on here. Show is pretty damn good, can nikkas stop watching this shyt as casting directors for a second? :mindblown:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Who was that NYPD cat that lobos had hanging upside down while talking to ghost?