Official Power Season 1 Thread

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Ghost finally got them drawwwws dawwg

:skip:

Bish fukked two dudes in one week, sophisticated smut. And he went raw, :sas2:. Salute to Tommy for finally gettin some butt too, that chick white trash tho for real, she probably gon end up tryin to line him up somehow and he gon merk her, watch
Tommy gonna be pillow talking with that bytch telling all they business :sadbron:

The plug is a fukkin maniac lol but good shyt with him tellin ghost about ol boy.

Last edited:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Someone hook me up with a link :to: I tried all the ones on this page and nothing

Might be because I'm on my phone :lupe:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Finished last nights ep

I'm guessing the driver got some action too :shaq:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Episode 4 was interesting.

Ghost finally tapped Angie. They both have other relationships, so it's not like she can get emotional and try to flip it on it, God forbid something happens.

I think Tommy and this chick doing coke is gonna have some adverse effects. Dude is a boss, but he acts like he's a soldier with nothing to lose. And them beating up the bad coke seller is gonna have an effect too, to where i think they're gonna wish they had just killed him or something

Ghost wife is scandalous like a muthafukka. I don't like her one bit. She seems like a real shiesty type broad.
His wife is definitely a bird but after this episode, I think Tommy's gonna play a part in fukking this all up more than she will

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I think that goes to the writing being kinda meh with her character in general. At times she seems like a strong woman who's more than capable of speaking up and making moves and other times she seems like she's just at the whim of her husband and she's willing to go along not to rock the boat
Her character is whack, she an ole ungrateful, attention whore, typical hood black chick.. She is the worst.. Talking about you shouldn't go legit because you ain't gonna never get caught:stopitslime: Get this dumb bytch out of here

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
His wife is definitely a bird but after this episode, I think Tommy's gonna play a part in fukking this all up more than she will
Something that is interesting is the fact that both Tommy and Ghost both need a wake up call on some real shyt, and its looking like its setting up for both of them to get it with different situations. The red head bytch already seems like she is scheming on some shyt, and eventually Tommy will fall victim to some shyt or him or Ghost will catch on before she can affect anything major. I seriously think its going to come down to a war between Lobos and Ghost though, a mid level dealer vs a Mexican Cartel nikka seems like it can be very entertaining. I think somehow they find out Lobos is behind the robberies, they kill him, and Ghost "accidentally" moves up in the game he is trying so hard to get out of. shyt would be cold if it popped off that way. With Lobos gone either the Cartel will want to replace him with his NY connect, or want to kill him. Either way, it makes for good TV :whew: